skip nav

Forums

Once again WGT

Mon, Mar 18 2019 4:23 PM by opyeuclid. 65 replies.
  • Jimbog1964 Guernsey
    8,344 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2019 3:41 AM

JasonDurham:
    My complaints are valid, in the short time I played I’m still better than you!

Sounds like one of my thus it can be seen essays at school way back when....................Scribbling it on the bus I might notice I had used the wrong question, but with time of the essence the final paragraph had to be..:)

Unfortunately for you the stats don't back you.

Let's turn to the good book.  "It is easier for a camel to enter after eating than it is for you without getting the runs"........................parables are hard sometimes, but basically try popping a yellow one as the blue ones are doing you no good.   

Digg
    Delicious
  • alosso Germany
    19,343 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2019 4:33 AM

JasonDurham:
    Yes moron [...] that moronic trap
    Abuse report issued with a "moderation" proposal.

Player blocked.

Troll alert!

Digg
    Delicious
  • Robert1893 United States
    5,142 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2019 8:15 AM

borntobesting:
    Maybe the OP should play WGT the way I play real golf. I put my bluetooth neckbeats ear buds in and listen to my Christian music while I play. No matter how badly I play listening to my music and at times openly worshipping keeps me from acting like a total  a@@. 

That's good advice!

By the way, if you ever see me post anything that is inconsistent with Christian faith, feel free to call me out on it. I know I can get snarky. But I would really hate it if I actually did cross the line and be offensive. I don't think I do. But we really don't know how we're perceived by others.

Regarding the game, my bit of advice (to myself) is borrowed from my real-life game (when I used to play). I used to remind myself: "You're not good enough to get mad about a bad shot."

It's an old saying, I know. But it remains applicable to my play on here as well. :-) 

Digg
    Delicious
  • WGTChampion United States
    1,434 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2019 8:34 AM

JasonDurham:

Has deleted my post? Is it due to the truth being told??? Does WGT harasses players back from the beginning days for the truth and state of the game today???? This game has not changed , still has all the same problems, all the same money grabs and all the same sorry folks running the show! 

It's because you break posting guidelines. 

_CHAMPION 

Digg
    Delicious
  • HenryKawa Canada
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2019 9:02 AM

WGTChampion:

JasonDurham:

Has deleted my post? Is it due to the truth being told??? Does WGT harasses players back from the beginning days for the truth and state of the game today???? This game has not changed , still has all the same problems, all the same money grabs and all the same sorry folks running the show! 

It's because you break posting guidelines. 

_CHAMPION 

Thank you Champion.   I am here to defend WGT and the Moderators.  No one know better than me that they are very fair.   Over the years, with all the BS I've posted, I have always been treated fair.  I know the rules and try to obey them (even though some people thought I did not).  I know there were a few times that I walked that fine line, but was always given the benefit of the doubt. 

The bottom line:   This is a wonderful game.  It is also a life saver for many people who are elderly or disabled and cannot get out to do other activities outside their homes.    Some people play and do not assimilate, therefore quit and do something else.   If you love it - great, if you don't, no one is forcing you to play.   "I LOVE IT"

Digg
    Delicious
  • overtheedge United States
    5,836 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2019 10:43 AM

HenryKawa:
    Thank you Champion.   I am here to defend WGT and the Moderators.  No one know better than me that they are very fair.   Over the years, with all the BS I've posted, I have always been treated fair. 

PLEEEEEEASE!

I have been on moderation for well over a year for posting a emoji on someone's wall.

The mods are extremely immature and soft. They don't even know why I am still on moderation. OVER  A YEAR for posting on someone's wall. COME ONN!!! It wasn't even in the forums.

Maybe, juuuuuuuuust maybe if I say  - "oooohh, Im sorry, I won't be sooooo cruel ever again Mr moderator, okay,,,,pleeeeeease", then they might take me off,,,LOL.

AGAIN,,, FAIR! PLEASE!

Digg
    Delicious
  • Robert1893 United States
    5,142 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2019 11:11 AM

@HenryKawa

Well said. 

Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,742 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2019 2:16 PM

overtheedge:

HenryKawa:
    Thank you Champion.   I am here to defend WGT and the Moderators.  No one know better than me that they are very fair.   Over the years, with all the BS I've posted, I have always been treated fair. 

PLEEEEEEASE!

I have been on moderation for well over a year for posting an troll emoji on someones wall.

The mods are extremely immature and soft. They don't even know why I am still on moderation. OVER  A YEAR for posting on someones wall. COME ONN!!! It wasn't even in the forums.

Maybe, juuuuuuuuust maybe if I say  - "oooohh, Im sorry, I won't be sooooo cruel ever again Mr moderator, okay,,,,pleeeeeease", then they might take me off,,,LOL.

AGAIN,,, FAIR! PLEASE!

WGT have inspired me with their out of touch posting guidelines and poor judgement to impose my own personal moderation and I want to thank them tremendously for that because I can't sit here straining my neck in agitation over what somebody has indirectly insinuated for the 12 hours it takes for the team to read my response and not allow it to go through anyway.

Better just to use Scotty Hopes code and impose your own lifetime blanket blocks, and I am sure there will be a few more imposed reading the reactions to this post! List to follow below.

Thanks again WGT.

Digg
    Delicious
  • HenryKawa Canada
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2019 3:18 PM

overtheedge:

HenryKawa:

PLEEEEEEASE!

I have been on moderation for well over a year for posting a emoji on someone's wall.

The mods are extremely immature and soft. They don't even know why I am still on moderation. OVER  A YEAR for posting on someone's wall. COME ONN!!! It wasn't even in the forums.

AGAIN,,, FAIR! PLEASE!

I agree to a certain extent to what you are saying - even though I feel I was treated fairly.   Once a decision has been made by a moderator, there is no way to overrule that decision.  There is no tribunal to overturn a bad decision.   AND.. no moderator is ever willing to overrule a decision made by another moderator.    So if you are the subject of a decision by a "BAD" moderator, its your bad luck, because no moderator will side with you against the bad moderator and bad decision.  

Its the same in any industry - there are good people and bad.  If you are traffic stopped by a bad police officer, you can get the book thrown at you, yet a different officer, may let you off with a warning.  The difference in a fair system is that you should have the opportunity to plead your case and have someone of higher authority overrule the bad (incorrect) decision.  WGT does not have any kind of tribunal.  Too bad.  However, I overlook those negative points about WGT, because the positive outweighs the negative.   So I guess we have to live with it.

WGT - is there a chance that you can set up a system where people can plead their cases and be heard by someone of higher authority?  In most cases, the moderators likely were right in punishing the violator.  If anything is unfair, it would be the severity of the punishment.    A lifetime ban for a minor offense may be too extreme.   In the legal system we call it "cruel and unusual punishment".   On the other hand, some times the punishment is not harsh enough. lol.

Digg
    Delicious
  • andwhy67 France
    2,202 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2019 12:41 AM

overtheedge:

AGAIN,,, FAIR! PLEASE!

I've been on Moderation for a month maybe, really what with world poverty, genocide etc occuring in the world today, grow up!!

Chumps reason.....to many deleted posts, really!

I bet we don't see this post

Digg
    Delicious
RSS