skip nav

Forums

Once again WGT

Mon, Mar 18 2019 4:23 PM by opyeuclid. 65 replies.
  • JasonDurham United States
    216 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2019 10:58 AM

Has deleted my post? Is it due to the truth being told??? Does WGT harasses players back from the beginning days for the truth and state of the game today???? This game has not changed , still has all the same problems, all the same money grabs and all the same sorry folks running the show! 

Digg
    Delicious
  • alosso Germany
    19,245 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2019 11:38 AM

JasonDurham:
    Does WGT harasses players back from the beginning days for the truth and state of the game today????
    Nope.

My impression is that you are at a wrong place. Unless you dig the situation, you might consider to turn to some more positive leisure activity.

Have fun!

Digg
    Delicious
  • HackWilson1930 United States
    1,180 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2019 11:56 AM

Jason: the game is just like it has always been and ever will be until death do us part. Don't expect changes and if or when they happen you can shout from the tree tops how great the game is.Kind of like the woman you married. Your yelling at her and threatening her does not make one bit of difference. She is the same as when you married her and she is a saint for putting up with you.

Digg
    Delicious
  • Robert1893 United States
    5,052 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2019 12:12 PM

JasonDurham:
    Is it due to the truth being told???

I think the explanatory variable you're not grasping is that you were somewhat of a jerk about it. 

Digg
    Delicious
  • garyk49 United States
    1,565 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2019 1:27 PM

JasonDurham:

Has deleted my post? Is it due to the truth being told???

They were probably in violation of the T&C's

JasonDurham:

This game has not changed , still has all the same problems, all the same money grabs and all the same sorry folks running the show! 

Most problems, if any, are fixable on your part.  Many of us have very little problem with the game, read, learn, do.  Or you can continue to come here complain, get your post deleted and learn nothing. your choice.  Of course it's the same people.  Yep WGT was sold to Top Golf, same people were hired to continuing running the show, as they knew what they were doing.

Here's a clue to help maybe with some of your problems.  I think I owned your irons for all of about 2 weeks before I dumped them, they are that bad.  I don't think I have ever read in these forums anyone suggesting to buy those irons.  To help you further, get rid of the hybrid and get a 3rd wedge to go with your 2.

Of course you can decide to do nothing.  Now any game problems fall back on you.

Maybe if you were to be specific as to the problems you seem to be having, maybe someone may garner some help to you,  Then again, maybe not.

Digg
    Delicious
    5,052 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2019 3:20 PM

garyk49:
      Here's a clue to help maybe with some of your problems.  I think I owned your irons for all of about 2 weeks before I dumped them, they are that bad.  I don't think I have ever read in these forums anyone suggesting to buy those irons.  To help you further, get rid of the hybrid and get a 3rd wedge to go with your 2.

Of course you can decide to do nothing.  Now any game problems fall back on you.

Maybe if you were to be specific as to the problems you seem to be having, maybe someone my garner some help of you,  Then again, maybe not. 

Well said. 

Digg
    Delicious
  • DoctorLarry United States
    1,958 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2019 3:46 PM

JasonDurham:

Has deleted my post? Is it due to the truth being told??? Does WGT harasses players back from the beginning days for the truth and state of the game today???? This game has not changed , still has all the same problems, all the same money grabs and all the same sorry folks running the show! 

Yes, WGT probably deleted your posts - they violate the T&Cs you agreed to.

WGT does not harass anyone - unless they ask for it.

The game has changed - but you have not.  You have not played enough to even comment on the game.

Don't like it?  Why are you here?

Digg
    Delicious
  • hpurey United States
    10,321 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2019 4:24 PM

If you keep doing what you're doing, you'll keep getting what you're getting.

54 ranked rounds in 10 years and the OP thinks his opinion means something.  Try asking for help, try reading the forums for tips, heck  try playing the darn game enough to maybe even learn something on your own.

Digg
    Delicious
  • DonCaron United States
    3,777 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2019 4:57 PM

JasonDurham:

This game is all about adjustments. You played 54 RR in 10 years, I play about 230 RR a month and I'm always adjusting to the game.

It's the way it is, adjust or be left in the dust

Digg
    Delicious
    5,052 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2019 7:28 PM

Well, I would say the last few posts doom this thread as well. Even so, I don't think anyone was betting it would stay anyway. 

But wow! I've never seen anyone double down this way. 

And here I worry that some of the things I post may reflect negatively on my Christian faith. 

Digg
    Delicious
RSS