skip nav

Forums

Flash End Of Life - 2020

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 11 2019 1:35 PM by kavvz. 12 replies.
  • borntobesting United States
    8,190 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2019 10:31 AM

DonCaron:

borntobesting:

Just remembered that about a year or so ago WGT sent a survey about playing WGT through Steam. Maybe they are working on moving it to Steam.

I wouldn't mind that, I have steam that I use for other games.

A couple of top players said they would love to play it on steam because WGT could weed out the cheaters much easier. 

Digg
    Delicious
  • BogeyOne United States
    1,110 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2019 11:50 AM

borntobesting:

Just remembered that about a year or so ago WGT sent a survey about playing WGT through Steam. Maybe they are working on moving it to Steam.

That move would kill off a lot of present WGT players since Steam now only is offered in 64bit. Used to take 32bit but that is no longer the case. I used to have it. Tons of us older players are using 32bit.

Digg
    Delicious
  • kavvz Canada
    1,842 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2019 1:35 PM

BogeyOne:

borntobesting:

That move would kill off a lot of present WGT players since Steam now only is offered in 64bit. Used to take 32bit but that is no longer the case. I used to have it. Tons of us older players are using 32bit.

Huh?  I'm fairly confident the steam installer will install the binaries you need for your operating system. 

Digg
    Delicious
RSS