Forums

Help › Forums

Sponsor boxes

Fri, Aug 19 2022 4:41 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • tremelman
    8 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2019 1:30 PM
    When I open a gift from my sponsor, apparel jumps out and has two numbers separated by a slash... what do these numbers mean?
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2019 1:49 PM

You may notice that you get many of the same item in apparel boxes. 

So the two numbers show How Many Of That Item you Have / How Many Are Needed To Upgrade. 

Upgrading your apparel increases it's bonuses. If you go into the apparel equipment section you can upgrade your items from here by selecting the item and then selecting "UPGRADE" above the EQUIP button on the left. Just keep in mind that each upgrade costs some amount of coins based on the rarity and level of the item. 

_CHAMPION 

• QuikVee
    1 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2019 1:35 PM

Still didnt understand that explanation

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2019 5:20 PM

Each apparel item has 10 levels of upgrades which increases their enhancements and adds different colors/looks of the same item. When you first receive an item you are at level 1. In order to upgrade that item to the next level you need to collect a certain number of point for that item. When you receive it again the two numbers beside the item are;

# of points you have collected  /  # of points required to upgrade to next level

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 2:11 AM

When the two numbers are equal , it means you have reached the level to enable you to upgrade to the next level , but bear in mind to progress through levels you have to pay coins . Ultimately the aim would be to have all your items maxed out at the highest level , because then you will have the benefit of all the highest increments and receive coins even if you lose a match. 

• THUNDERTOM
    381 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 4:04 AM

THAT'S ARCADE GOLF, THIS SITE IS GETTING TO BE A JOKE. YOU GET POINTS FOR YOUR OUTFITS? WOW NOW THAT'S REALLY ARCADE GOLF.  WHEN THIS GOES TO THAT CRAP I'M OUT AFTER 9 YEARS AND A LOT OF MONEY SPENT.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 8:02 AM

Thundertom , I think that is a rather disrespectful comment to make towards all of us that have only ever played mobile. , , we play what we are given !  It may be different to your pc or desk top version but it makes it no less worthwhile. 
    since you consider it to be arcade golf , I wonder why you even bother to comment on something that doesn’t and will not affect you !
    Merry Christmas ! Lol 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 8:32 AM

THUNDERTOM:

THAT'S ARCADE GOLF, THIS SITE IS GETTING TO BE A JOKE. YOU GET POINTS FOR YOUR OUTFITS? WOW NOW THAT'S REALLY ARCADE GOLF.  WHEN THIS GOES TO THAT CRAP I'M OUT AFTER 9 YEARS AND A LOT OF MONEY SPENT.

SO apparently you can believe in an imaginary driver that hits it 20 yards further but not an imaginary shirt that does so.

a stat enhancement is a stat enhancement no matter where it's derived from.

i bet it bothers you that women that play this game can hit it as far as you can also. 

I mean that's not "real" golf. that's arcade. /sarcasm

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 8:56 AM

Hahahaha , great point , wish I had made it !! Lol

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 9:15 AM

bossbird:
    It may be different to your pc or desk top version but it makes it no less worthwhile. 

I agree to what bb said, but I also understand thundertom's frustration.

The game needs to be more "serious". Silver coins, slot machine, scratch lotto, ridiculously childish font, apparel boni... Oh please, you should know better, WGT.

This is what you're doing to the game.

While it can be made this good.

• PAGES
RSS