Forums

Help › Forums

CLASH 94 - 'Sup?

Sun, Mar 10 2019 9:10 PM (23 replies)
  • AlaskanDame
    18,875 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 8:05 AM

Just a place to share observations, if you wish.

So far, the FAPC has had Merion B9 -- ouch -- and Wolf B9 -- birdie/eagle/HIO country.  ;-)

Round 3 starting soon for us . . . . .

• jacktrade51
    10,835 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 8:33 AM

Our first 3 have been Merion B9, Wolf B9 (both same as AKD), and now Erin F9.

Tom.

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 8:34 AM

Erin Hills F9 three times in a row now.

ERIN GO BLAH!

• Goedemoed
    1,958 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 9:07 AM

SLBB had Merion x 3 for the 1st 3 clashes - this topic has been raised by so many members in the past - please wgt the current course draw set up doesn't work.

12h00 on the same course is suicidal !!  lol   and doesn't render a fair competition between clubs

• AlaskanDame
    18,875 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 9:25 AM

twinponds169:

ERIN GO BLAH!

Cute!

Now at Merion again.  (Merion, Wolf, Merion)

• zebbydog
    225 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 11:29 AM

Erin Wolf Merion Erin and now Chambers.

• RonaldReagan40
    46 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 2:39 PM

Merion. Erin Hills. Erin Hills. And surprise Erin Hills. Nothing like playing the same awful course over and over and over. I’m sure Wolf Creek will come a couple of times while I sleep tonight. 

• jacktrade51
    10,835 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 5:40 PM

jacktrade51:
    Our first 3 have been Merion B9, Wolf B9 (both same as AKD), and now Erin F9.

Matches #4 and #5 for us were Erin again and Merion.

More tomorrow.

• AlaskanDame
    18,875 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 6:51 PM

AlaskanDame:
     (Merion, Wolf, Merion)
    plus Erin and now Wolf Creek again. We're against The Georgian, so won't likely win the round, but it's worth getting the eagle and birdie points anyway. We're sure not getting many of those at the other 3 courses this week, lol. Our mobile players are especially suffering from the champ greens --- they tell me they never see champ greens on mobile (except for Clashes and some club tourneys ---- not in the coin rooms that most play in nor in turf wars).

• AlaskanDame
    18,875 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2019 8:11 AM

AlaskanDame:
    now Wolf Creek again. We're against The Georgian, so won't likely win the round, but it's worth getting the eagle and birdie points anyway.

Well, The G is such a shadow of its former self that we actually beat them at Wolf.  But then the Rabbit Warren swarmed us and . . . wow -- Got the Bros next.  Talk about being "swarmed!"  LOL

Back at Merion now . . . again.  I think the Warren had us there, too. Or maybe it was Erin.  Not sure as I'm actually sleeping during this Clash.  After almost maxing out with a quadB on a Wolf hole that I had been within a foot of DE twice previously in this Clash, I retreated into oblivion.   ;-)

Recap:  Merion, Wolf, Merion, Erin, Wolf, Wolf, Merion (or Erin?), Merion.

RSS