Forums

Help › Forums

A Humble Request to WGT

Fri, Mar 15 2019 4:43 AM (96 replies)
  • alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2019 5:31 PM

mkg335:
    Very cool, WGT, and congrats to Casey...well deserved! I'm guessing Champ played a major role in this and is also deserving of praise and respect.

+1 

What can I say but well played WGT and to Casey, enjoy the putter!

Thanks for everyone getting behind Casey.....in many ways, the support you have received from your peers is the greatest reward you could ask for.....and the putter is a bonus. Keep up the great work.

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2019 8:19 PM

Wow, congrats Casey!  That is a well deserved gift to you because you do so much for others.  Enjoy that shiny new gold putter.

Thanks to Alan for this post.  Way to GO!

I have wanted one of those gold putters for a long time too but that is a lot of credits so I don't see that happening. 

Blessings,

Marion :-)

• conveyorguy
    767 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2019 8:23 PM

Careful what u wish for lol... a lotta ppl think pretty highly of u as well :)

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2019 9:53 PM

ScottHope:

You must be staggered to get that Casey, and well deserved too. But just think what you could've done with 400,000cr.  8 )

KUDOS to Alanti, WGT (Champ) and congratulations to Casey! Well done! WELL DONE!!  :-) This is the way the whole community should be.

And IMHO another one who deserves such a recognition and award is this guy here ↑↑.

I'm sure we all know what Scott has been doing for the community. Please consider him as well, WGT.

What a great thread with a fabulous outcome! Probably the best ever in the fora!

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Sat, Mar 9 2019 12:01 AM

alanti:

mkg335:
    Very cool, WGT, and congrats to Casey...well deserved! I'm guessing Champ played a major role in this and is also deserving of praise and respect.

+1 

What can I say but well played WGT and to Casey, enjoy the putter!

Thanks for everyone getting behind Casey.....in many ways, the support you have received from your peers is the greatest reward you could ask for.....and the putter is a bonus. Keep up the great work.

I have known Al a few years now and he is truly a very caring guy.

He started this thread and here we are 8 pages in, and Casey has what Al suggested in his OP.

Congratulations all round, to Casey, to Al, to the membership and to Champ of WGT.

It is a very splendid gesture.

There are some things you just cannot put a price on.

• Leggoman13
    8,251 Posts
    Sat, Mar 9 2019 2:28 AM

Congrats Casey,

Well deserved. And I am very happy for you.

Enjoy the appreciation and gratitude shown to you by the community members, your CC members and friends.

WGT has definitely come up with a great gesture and recognition for your hard work.

Thank you very much to all the wgt staff for gifting the Gold Putter to Casey.

cheers

Pierre :o)

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Sat, Mar 9 2019 4:50 AM

Congrats Casey, well deserved.

Alan, if not for you starting this thread, well we all know.

Champ. great job of representing WGT on this.

This could not of happened to a better person, within the WGT Community.

PS...Thanks to DocLarry for pointing us back to this thread from the GOG thread, to enlighten us to this great news.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sat, Mar 9 2019 10:45 AM

What a great thread with a fantastic outcome. Nothing but positivity and love from top to bottom.

Congrats on the putter Casey, but also for being so respected, admired and treasured among the WGT community. I can only imagine that someone of your generosity, thoughtfulness and kindness must be similarly loved outside of WGT too.

Hats off, warm applause.

Perfect.

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Sat, Mar 9 2019 12:31 PM

Wow, it's so refreshing to read a thread like this.

Congratulations on the putter Casey, we've only exchanged a message or two but the respect for you and your club in this community says it all. Choked me up a little this one.

Huge credit to WGT as well, brilliant

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Sat, Mar 9 2019 1:07 PM

But just think what you could've done with 400,000cr. 

If you sell it back - how many credits .

RSS