Forums

Help › Forums

A Humble Request to WGT

Fri, Mar 15 2019 4:43 AM (96 replies)
  • DavStan
    255 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 7:17 PM

Most definitely deserving! You da man Casey!

• Carlos054
    191 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 8:22 PM

Casey is GOLDEN. What a thrill to see the WGT community recognize the chief in this way. Straight class. 

• ihaulpoop
    1,419 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2019 12:53 AM

If you were to put casey on a scale from 1 to 10, everyone would be saying you need to add more 000000. He's just that amazing with what he does with the bushwackers club. He's an outstanding gentleman that deserves every award there is. 

• ZiggyStardust36
    1,103 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2019 6:28 AM

BUSHWACKER for life... A club doesn`t last this long without a GREAT leader... A very unselfish man that puts everyone before himself. Whether it`s a BUSHWACKER or WGT member, he always tries to help when he can.

I am honored to be apart of HIS Club (family) !!!

Awesome job Casey, you deserve any and all recognition for what you bring to this game. :-)

• gogolfgo0
    1,442 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2019 7:53 AM

There couldn't be anyone more deserving than Casey, He's a very classy guy that Lives the Bushwacker code every day, beyond that his unwavering support of all WGT players through his Gift of Golf Foundation and supportive activity in the WGT Forum is incomparable. This Great Man has my VOTE!

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2019 8:11 AM

+1 for sure!

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2019 1:40 PM

Well Guys , I just got a message from WGTChampion , He says look in your bag and you will find a brand new Gold Putter .  OMG .  I'm like a kid at Christmas .  I have always wanted one but I knew it never happen .  It would not of been possible without you guys .  I'm at a lose for words .  Thank you Alan for starting this thread and thank you everyone who responded with your support and kind words.  

It means a lot to me to get recognition from the WGT community , I am proud to serve as chairman of the Gift Of Golf Foundation ,  The Buswackers CC is full of great people , We just had our 4 year anniversary . Thanks Guys . 

Thank you WGT and the MODS for always being good to me and always willing to help . Especially WGTChampion ,  I can always count on him ! Thanks Champ .

I could go on & on about how great the WGT community has been ,  There are so many of you , Too many to name .   Its you guys that keeps me coming back . I am honored and humbled by your kindness .  Thank you all .

Casey.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2019 1:46 PM

Thank You WGT .

OPY

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2019 1:46 PM

So glad to hear you got your well deserved recognition ( and the putter , of course ). Does an ol' moose good to see the positive on here. Congrats Casey.

Doc :)

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2019 1:49 PM

You must be staggered to get that Casey, and well deserved too. But just think what you could've done with 400,000cr.  8 )

RSS