Forums

Help › Forums

A Humble Request to WGT

Fri, Mar 15 2019 4:43 AM (96 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 1:35 PM

Talk about "late to the party" lol. By all means , I cannot think of a more deserving individual than Casey. As both a former recipient, and donor to GOGF, I think what he's done for the WGT community is unparalleled. Hopefully, this won't be another instance of " no good deed goes unpunished " , or ignored.

Doc :)

• ClubberJones
    430 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 2:22 PM

He certainly deserves the putter and a new pair of pants.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 2:38 PM

mrcaddie:

DoctorLarry:
    f not, we just need all those in support of this idea to help with the GOGF now and then.

Hey DL,

A lot of us are already doing that in this thread-

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/485844.aspx?PageIndex=62

Opy started it by donating 1,000 credits to the GoGF and a few of us are all matching his gift.

Head on over to the thread mentioned above if you care to join us.

MC

Yes sir - I was late to that party but found it a couple of months ago and did donate for February - you would have to go back to 2-1-2018 for the posts.  I was just encouraging the same thing you are - just without as good a reference as you did.

• Swingx4
    502 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 4:38 PM

Casey is great, he deserves all the recognition!

Robert

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 4:48 PM

Dear WGT ,   The gold putter for some was something won from a clash .  To Win one as a player who earned the respect from this forum community for the good of the game would be something special . We are lucky to have players that give back to this game with $ , and knolage , And the one we call Andyson . .

OPY 

• bigghost66
    430 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 4:51 PM

Running little late on this thread but Casey deserves to be rewarded.  I had bypass surgery July 2016 and Casey cared enough that he gave me not only his email but personal phone number so member of my FAMILY could let him know outcome.  Not to many Club Owners would reach out like that.  Thanks Casey, I know you deserve this.......👻 Rick

• vpd10
    2,112 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 5:20 PM

Who came up with the "Gift of Golf and constantly donates to it?

Who helps all of the members in the Bushwackers C C?

Who is always there to lend a helping hand?

Who is ALWAYS giving players Balls or Clubs to help them out?

Casey, that's who.

If anybody deserves it, Casey does.

• born2glf19
    97 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 6:04 PM

I am a new member to  The Bushwackers CC and totally agree Casey is the best as is the CC. He deserves this very much. Please WGT award Casey a Gold Putter. 

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 6:49 PM
    As a fellow club owner, let me just say this: When it comes to club owners, Casey is the gold standard.
RSS