Fri, Mar 15 2019 4:43 AM (96 replies)
  • Acapulqueno
    445 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 7:27 AM

totally agree , Casey deserved it !!

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 7:45 AM

Agree totally , come on wgt , it’s time to award and recognise the positive influence Casey has made , he certainly deserves the golden putter , with the inspirational influence he has made to the game.

• DonaldKey8798
    6,714 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 8:18 AM

I can't think of anyone who deserves this gift more then Casey. It's a great idea.

• FEDMOON
    1,055 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 8:20 AM

It's hard to define jut how much good Casey has done in the year or so I have been a member of his club - but beyond his own good work he inspires so many others to step up and help out fellow golfers.

This isn't just about The Bushwackers - this extends out among the entire realm of WGT.

Not enough reward and attention is given to the good guys of the world - this is a chance to rectify that.

WGT - please step up and show the world that being a good guy can be rewarded.

Give the man a golden putter!!!

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 8:44 AM

Casey indeed deserves it.  He epitomizes what it means to lead by example.

• Spankee6348
    765 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 9:01 AM

I have been a member of The Bushwackers for over 3 years and Casey is more than deserving of this recognition.  I cannot even imagine the time and effort he puts not only into our CC but outside the club also.  I think a Golden Putter would do wonders for him and am sure he would be able to make more pars....Lol..

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 9:10 AM

I agree, He is an asset to the community.

• brianeyres
    841 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 9:36 AM

I think everybody knows what a class act the Bushwacker Chief is with everything he does for the Bushwackers and Wgt Community

Wgt should be giving this man the Gold Max CC Putter as Casey truly deserves it 

• Parstone
    408 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 9:42 AM

I am also a proud BUSHWACKER. There isn't really anything I can say that hasn't already been said. Casey is a modest and very generous person ready to help ANYONE (not only club members) in need, if it is balls or a club he is the first one to respond.

This would be a great opportunity for WGT to show their support for Casey by giving him a gift.

Darrell

• Wingnut15
    134 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 9:49 AM

I cannot think of anyone more deserving of the golden putter! Casey is always there to help anyone who needs help and goes above and beyond time and time again! He is a tribute to not only our club, but the entire WGT community!

Wingnut15

RSS