Forums

Help › Forums

A Humble Request to WGT

Fri, Mar 15 2019 4:43 AM (96 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 12:12 AM

I think the WGT community, and in particular, some of the members should be acknowledged by WGT.

We had the 19th hole for a while, which was great, and it did honour many of the players who have made this community better.

So my request to WGT is to have a one off special award and prize.

Do I have a player in mind......absolutely.......and no, surprisingly it is not me :)

This player has personified the spirit of the community, and has dipped his hand into his pocket to provide other players the chance of equipment upgrades. Other players have followed suit and directly has generated a lot of sales.

Yes I am talking about CEVERETT12

My request to WGT is Casey is awarded the Golden Putter in recognition of his incredible generosity to the community.

I hope WGT comes to the party, and lets face it, it does not really cost you a lot....well anything.....

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 12:41 AM

I second this.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 1:14 AM
    I have to agree Alan. Casey and his CC The Bushwackers have helped many players with clubs and balls. But the best thing that he has done is to inspire other players who probably wouldn't have helped anyone to do likewise.
  • mega1byte
    750 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 1:44 AM

I agree

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 2:41 AM

The Bushwackers are an inspirational club..

358125583 / 945000021 XP
    TOTAL ROUNDS
    EARNINGS
    3,431,153 Cr
    Will they get to level 21.....
  • amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 3:29 AM

Could not agree more Alan..  +++

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 3:40 AM

While I have been a member of Bushwackers for a very short period, I have already seen the care and support this man offers to the club and to WGT. I have also seen the respect that other members of the club have for Casey. I fully support the creation of a WGT Humanitarian  Award, whether annual or a one off, with Casey (CEverert12)  being a winner. The Max CC putter seems like an appropriate prize to give with such an award!

• billycash74
    2,074 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 3:55 AM

i too am a bushwhacker  of a couple months. in those 2 months ive seen multiple instance of Casey checking to see if myself or other members needed a sleeve of balls or anything else. he is an extremely active owner. i didnt know how active he was outside of the club until i started reading the forums.  its time to recognize this man for his generosity and compassion. thank you Casey for all you do.

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 4:39 AM

Hear hear!

Bjorn

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 4:57 AM

Could not agree more.

Gaming world this so just press the button and award a virtual putter......wont cost anything as its not really gold.

Well done Casey, you know I love you ;-)

RSS