Help › Forums

WGT ios app on ipad and Skytrak

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 1 2019 2:59 PM (3 replies)
  • Marquess40
    1 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2019 4:49 AM

I recently purchased a Skytrak, i downloaded both the WGT and
    Skytrak apps.. Everything was working fine playing in both modes "mobile and Skytrak".  On the 3rd of March when i started the WGT app a pop up stated there was an update for the WGT app.. so i proceeded..  after the app was done the WGT mobile home page now has the widgets for skytrak (which the Skytrak buttons are unresponsive)  overlaying the mobile buttons..  i can still play the mobile game by clicking play now, using my sponsor, play the selected tournament. At the bottom of the selections is the "Return to mobile play" button which is responds which only resets the page and all is the same...  i have tried uninstalling and installing both apps to no avail.... please any suggestions?

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2019 12:07 PM

I don't know but this sounds like a question for Customer Support!

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 4:27 AM

• Barnesgx
    1 Posts
    Mon, Apr 1 2019 2:59 PM

I have a similar issue.  I used to be able to play Pebble Beach with my Skytrak game improvement package.  Granted it was from the forward tees and had other limitations but it was a nice perk.  After the latest upgrade I can only play a Kiawah Island challenge, no more courses.  Skytrak doesn't know anything about the change, they said it was it was upto WGT.  Does anyone else have this issue?+

RSS