Forums

Help › Forums

greens elevation

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 21 2019 6:21 PM (25 replies)
  • kensabre10
    2,859 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 8:29 AM

this whole game is getting worse and worse, daily! i fully believe they manipulate games and have a ton of plants playing to offset awarding credits. too many examples to list, but i will say, i have sent replays to wgt as they always ask, and NEVER get a response when i'm right. only bs disputes. had one replay showing the ball going DIRECTLY over the hole, they said it was behind. in no way was it behind. they lie when they get cornered. no more buying credits for me, and i wouldn't buy from a sponsor if i had a gift card!! sorry for you purists that think this is the real thing, ITS NOT, its a video game that is being worked. . .  thats my side. 

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 2:36 PM

kensabre10:
    sorry for you purists that think this is the real thing, ITS NOT, its a video game that is being worked. . .  thats my side. 

I don't know anyone that thinks this is the real thing.  We all know it is a computer game.

Hyperbole aside, everyone is entitled to their opinion and can rant all they want.  We are also free to play or not play.

Have fun.

• Pego1986
    124 Posts
    Sat, Jul 20 2019 2:49 PM

you hit the point. I was asking at 2017 for help and till today nobody care about it ! look at this. I did everything what they write at forum to help fix issues....

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/167923/3300234.aspx#3300234

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2019 4:58 PM

Pego1986:

you hit the point. I was asking at 2017 for help and till today nobody care about it ! look at this. I did everything what they write at forum to help fix issues....

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/167923/3300234.aspx#3300234

Not sure who you are replying to or if there is a question here.

I think we answered the question you had on 4-12-2019 in this thread.  What kensabre posted above is his tin-foil hat conspiracy take on WGT, but most of the players don't subscribe to that at all.

I guess your 2017 post was about testing your computer speed for Flash and it seemed to do well.  That is one thing to test, but there are so many things that cause slowdowns and/or meter issues that have nothing to do with WGT.  Most of those issues are related to something happening between WGT servers and your display.  It may be issues with bandwidth with your ISP, computer or Flash caches, memory overloads on your computer, browser issues, Flash issues, and many other things that WGT can't control. Sometimes they are due to upgrades in a browser of Flash that you may not even know have occurred.  There have been a number of threads where people have discussed some of these and I can't recall them all.  I think some were in this subforum but also in other subforums.

Good luck with tracking down these issues.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2019 5:29 PM

DoctorLarry:
    What kensabre posted above is his tin-foil hat conspiracy take on WGT, but most of the players don't subscribe to that at all.

LOL. Brutal honesty there, Doc.  ;-)

• Miantiao
    401 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2019 6:21 PM

Pego1986:

It is so bad now. at many greens elevation number lie. especialy at uphill.

for example: this is pure downhill and -4 elevation ....

From now every bad elevation will be print screen and this post will be updating transversal.

Erm, that's a 4ft downhill putt, not 4 inches....

RSS