skip nav

Forums

greens elevation

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 12 2019 2:36 PM by DoctorLarry. 21 replies.
  • kensabre10 United States
    1,880 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 8:29 AM

this whole game is getting worse and worse, daily! i fully believe they manipulate games and have a ton of plants playing to offset awarding credits. too many examples to list, but i will say, i have sent replays to wgt as they always ask, and NEVER get a response when i'm right. only bs disputes. had one replay showing the ball going DIRECTLY over the hole, they said it was behind. in no way was it behind. they lie when they get cornered. no more buying credits for me, and i wouldn't buy from a sponsor if i had a gift card!! sorry for you purists that think this is the real thing, ITS NOT, its a video game that is being worked. . .  thats my side. 

Digg
    Delicious
  • DoctorLarry United States
    1,764 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 2:36 PM

kensabre10:
    sorry for you purists that think this is the real thing, ITS NOT, its a video game that is being worked. . .  thats my side. 

I don't know anyone that thinks this is the real thing.  We all know it is a computer game.

Hyperbole aside, everyone is entitled to their opinion and can rant all they want.  We are also free to play or not play.

Have fun.

Digg
    Delicious
RSS