Forums

Help › Forums

Legend toTour Legend to Champion Averages

Sun, Jul 14 2019 3:52 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2019 10:08 AM

Could someone post me a link to a list for the averages and ranked rounds needed for the above?

Cheers, Dub.

• grossstadtkerl
    267 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2019 10:51 AM

Dubfore:

Could someone post me a link to a list for the averages and ranked rounds needed for the above?

Cheers, Dub.

Basically, listed below is the tier progression. Remember that custom courses, par 3s, and par 5s don't count for average. Also, your average resets with each tier advancement. Finally, the number of rounds indicated is the number of rounds at that tier and not number of total rounds played. 

• When you have played at least 5 ranked rounds - and your average score is equal to or lower than 100.00 you go from Hack to Amateur. 
    • When you have played at least 10 ranked rounds - and your average score is equal to or lower than 80.00 you go from Amateur to Pro. 
    • When you have played at least 20 ranked rounds - and your average score is equal to or lower than 72.00 you go from Pro to Tour Pro  
    • When you have played at least 25 ranked rounds - and your average score is equal to or lower than 67.00 you go from Tour Pro to Master  
    • When you have played at least 40 ranked rounds - and your average score is equal to or lower than 63.00 you go from Master to Tour Master 
    • When you have played at least 50 ranked rounds - and your average score is equal to or lower than 61.00 you go from Tour Master to Legend 
    • When you have played at least 500 ranked rounds - and your average score is equal to or lower than 60.00 you go from Legend to Tour Legend
    • When you have played at least 500 ranked rounds - and your average score is equal to or lower than 59.00 you go from Tour Legend to Champion 
    • When you have played at least 200 ranked rounds - and your average score is equal to or lower than 55.00 you go from Champion to Tour Champion
    • When you have played 200 ranked rounds, you saturate at Tour Champion.
  • DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2019 1:17 PM

Dubfore:

Cheers, Dub.

A lot of useful information is available using search =========>>>>>>>> 

to find multiple threads with a lot of information on this.  There is more to tiering up than average and ranked rounds.  I know, because I tiered up more than once with an average above the "standard" average for the tier.

This is a good one to read throughout.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2019 2:09 PM

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2019 4:39 PM

I did a search before I posted this, and with so many links to choose from, I thought this would be quicker. And I was correct.

Thanks all for your help.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2019 7:40 PM

Dubfore:

I did a search before I posted this, and with so many links to choose from, I thought this would be quicker. And I was correct.

Thanks all for your help.

LOL - quicker for you!

I did a search and picked a link I knew had a ton of info.

I doubt I will need this info anymore as I may be a Terminal Legend before Tour Legend!

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2019 7:19 AM

Robert1893:

@grossstadtkerl 

The saturation for Tour Legend may be 750 rounds and not 500 rounds. 

It does seem like the 750 ranked rounds may be the number. And it Champ to Tour Champ may be a bit higher than 200. It would be odd for WGT to have Legend to Tour Legend at 500 and Tour Legend to Champ at 750, then drop it down to 200 to get to the top of the tiers. I would think it would be even harder. But that's just my opinion.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2019 7:26 AM

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2019 8:27 AM

Robert1893:

I agree. But my average is calculated on only my 200 best rounds. And my average never increases. So, for now, saturation at Champion remains at 200 rounds. 

Ah, good to know. Thanks.

• plr32223
    32 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2019 5:04 PM

When did the requirement go from 200 rr’s to 500 rr’s to move from TL to champion ?? :(

plr32223

• PAGES
RSS