Forums

Help › Forums

Free Credits for you to use as you see fit.

Sun, Jun 23 2019 8:48 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • cowboytux
    302 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2019 12:02 AM

Do you need better clubs, Your balls aren't the greatest ( LOL ) Are Club well be giving away free credit. The amount will start out at 2500 credits per month. All members have the same abilities as the owner, except for the owner of the club can delete any player that  takes advantage of the gift. If you just want a hand out then we don't want you.

• Maurice25
    15 Posts
    Tue, Jun 18 2019 7:48 PM

i would like to join your club , am looking to win credits , no handouts needed. It makes the game exciting for me . thank u

• thesupernova
    7,330 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2019 1:03 PM

Maurice25:

i would like to join your club , am looking to win credits , no handouts needed. It makes the game exciting for me . thank u

Ha Ha Ha Ha 

How many clubs have you joined and quit this month?

Owners are looking for loyalty .

Just sayin'

Allie

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2019 3:26 PM

cowboytux:

Do you need better clubs, Your balls aren't the greatest ( LOL ) Are Club well be giving away free credit. The amount will start out at 2500 credits per month. All members have the same abilities as the owner, except for the owner of the club can delete any player that  takes advantage of the gift. If you just want a hand out then we don't want you.

sorry cowboytux

every sandbagger will want join 

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2019 5:31 PM

Interesting  that you say "free" credits but give no idea about how your 62 country club members will qualify for some or all of those credits. By the way you do realize that 60% of the Back From Heaven membership is made of Hack tier players. Those 38 Hack members have played a total of 13  ranked rounds. 

Do you truly think that offering credits will cause WGT players to find your club an entity that they would want to join? You need to clean house; stop accepting people as members who have no idea if WGT is something they want to continue long term; and build a real club around some common interest.

Build using word of mouth. Play alternate shot or ranked rounds with your 151 "friends" and explain what your club is about. Set up a Discord server and get your active members to join it so you can talk and not just text. Invite those 151 friends to join your server. (They don't have to be club members to join a discord server.) Realize that bribery is no way to get dedicated members.

Good luck. Running a country club is hard work so you are going to need a whole lot of  that luck. Or some dedicated members.

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2019 8:17 AM

Ha Ha Ha Ha 

How many clubs have you joined and quit this month?

Owners are looking for loyalty .

Just sayin'

Allie                        

WELL SAID ALLIE!!  This Player just joined and left my club within a week!    JD(owner)

• Maurice25
    15 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2019 10:18 PM

What difference does it make ? I got u some xp points , how do u suggest someone find the right club for themselves ? Actually , I couldnt care less about either one of your thoughts or suggestions . So , have a nice day 

• thesupernova
    7,330 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2019 7:28 PM

LOL

Here's a cool video

Transparency cloth.

Ya can see right through him

I also saw your post on JGHOSTS wall .

What a class act you are.

Besides (as you said on his wall)

HE was not the one who mentioned sandbaggers

One has to have talent to be a sandbagger.

You're off the hook

For someone who couldn't care less about public opinion you certainly are making   the rounds.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

As I said owners are looking for loyalty

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2019 8:00 PM

Again well said....And his post on my wall suggested I said a "Cheat" and/or "Sandbagger" ? Which makes no sense just reaffirmed he club hops and doesn't seem to Give a club a chance?.....

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2019 8:00 PM

• PAGES
RSS