Forums

Help › Forums

Tiers

Wed, Mar 6 2019 12:10 PM (7 replies)
  • derek4342
    2 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 9:45 AM

Hey guys, I'm a little confused on how the tiers worked. I thought you had to have an avg score and a minimum number of ranked rounds . I worked on reaching tour pro by playing the required amount of ranked rounds then I stopped playing ranked rounds to play against other players. Yesterday I tiered up to master with only 29 ranked rounds  how is this possible  thanks

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 12:48 PM

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 12:48 PM

Next to how the great pyramids of Egypt were built, the answer to your question is one of the best kept secrets in the world. Some will say it's by beating those better than you, others will say it's by levels, and still others will have other answers.  Best advice, just play and have fun, learn from others, make friends along the way, and remember that this is just a game, a time waster, entertainment.  Roll with it, and make the best of it.  Good luck

• derek4342
    2 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 1:08 PM

Right but I thought it had to be 25 ranked games at tour pro. Once I reached tour pro I haven't played another ranked round 

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 1:40 PM

It's blurred, you're right.

Luckystar5:
    Some will say it's by beating those better than you, others will say it's by levels, and still others will have other answers.
    Some truth in all of this, depending of a player's actions and platform.

In this case, it's not matchplay (there was none), it's probably not credit wins (none visible), so it may be Levels, due to XPs stacked in mobile games.

I agree that it's more important to have fun!

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 2:01 PM

derek4342:

Right but I thought it had to be 25 ranked games at tour pro. Once I reached tour pro I haven't played another ranked round 

When I started, I only played coin games, and was promoted to tour master,  with no ranked rounds are all.   There seems to be exceptions to what everyone thinks is the norm, or by the rules.  I know a tour pro whom is a level 102, I also know a champion at level 93, no rhyme or reason , I'm guessing. 

• mega1byte
    769 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2019 4:12 AM

Comparing Tier advancement and levels with regards to Mobile vs. PC is like comparing Apples to Oranges.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2019 12:10 PM

mega1byte:

Comparing Tier advancement and levels with regards to Mobile vs. PC is like comparing Apples to Oranges.

I dunno, I thought it was more like apples to dinosaurs!

;)

RSS