Forums

Help › Forums

just thanks!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 3 2019 6:33 PM (5 replies)
  • MarkMx
    6 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 7:42 AM

Read about TGC in The Golfres' Journal and that sent me looking for an excellent simulation that I could access on line. I found WGT and I couldn't be happier. I've played several of the featured courses (Merion, Kiawah, Bethpage) and I find the simulations are exceptionally true. I'm not sure that I'd like to quickly buy my way to lower scores. I remember being thrilled with the EA Sports golf and becoming a "Super Tiger", who could shoot mid-40s without much effort or thought. That wasn't nearly as much fun as battling wind and planning for the subtleties with the game of a low handicapper. I'm at St. Andrews (for real) over spring break and I feel better prepared thanks WGT.

Keep up the great work.

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 11:40 AM
    Awesome, have a great time at the ancient one.
  • dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 11:53 AM

MarkMx:
    buy my way to lower scores.

LMAO!!  Where did you come up with THAT one??

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 12:37 PM

MarkMx:
    I'm not sure that I'd like to quickly buy my way to lower scores.

Don't worry - you can't.  You can spend all the money you want here, but lower scores take practice - and a lot of it.

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 1:10 PM

MarkMx:

I'm at St. Andrews (for real) over spring break and I feel better prepared thanks WGT.

Wow, that is superb. The best I ever got out of spring break was Panama City, Florida. Somehow though, my mother found the motel I was in and called to make sure things were okay. That has been more than 50 years ago and she has been gone now for almost 5 years. I miss that mother's love and concern.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 6:33 PM

MarkMx:
    I'm at St. Andrews (for real) over spring break and I feel better prepared thanks WGT.

I've been there and the weather is much better here on WGT!!  I still have a sleeve of six balls from there!

RSS