Forums

Help › Forums

Disabled account

Thu, Apr 16 2020 2:36 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • picsetseller
    2 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2019 3:25 PM

Hi I have been playing for months I got to tour pro had almost a full set of mk clubs  well over 100 friends played a guy that clearly didn't like a girl beating him I presume said he was going to report me and the next day I can't play! I am always polite and say hi good luck x! At the end win or lose I say gg surely I can get my equipment and level back (77) my user name is or was picsetseller thanks for reading hopefully someone can help to resolve this x

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 12:39 PM

Apparently there was either nothing wrong with your account or some magic happened.  You are here and your stuff is here.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2019 4:22 AM

DoctorLarry:

Apparently there was either nothing wrong with your account or some magic happened.  You are here and your stuff is here.

But, you cannot find the OP when using the player search.  This is a bizarre one.

picsetseller:
    my user name is or was picsetseller
    What the????  Is or was??  The thread was started with that exact username.  LOL
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2019 5:04 AM

hpurey:
    Is or was??  The thread was started with that exact username. 

I think they just mean they can't play on that account.  I think there have been a few that have posted on accounts they can't play on. 

The pic and equipment would be there but if they can't be found in search then they've been banned.  I'm not sure what anyone is supposed to do, all their play seems to have been mobile so is hidden.

From their wall it does seem that someone was looking for, and had trouble finding, them.  Obviously didn't know the username. 

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2019 5:20 AM

Did you try emailing WGT directly to see what they say about the issue?

members@worldgolftour.com

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2019 8:25 AM

DodgyPutter:
    I'm not sure what anyone is supposed to do, all their play seems to have been mobile so is hidden.

Just on the surface a level 77 with a max average would make you wonder what's going on. Then you see zero stats-anywhere-everything is zero, including MP. The activity is only PS transactions and friend list activity.

How do you play for 77 levels and not register a single stat? Strictly practice play? Or does mobile track stats different than PC?

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2019 8:46 AM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2019 8:51 AM

Thanks, Robert, did not know. I wonder if it might be wise of WGT to initiate something like number of coin games played, or something like that. Given the history of multis and restarters, I could see why the OP drew attention.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2019 8:53 AM

• pilkenton
    1 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2019 5:22 PM

I try to play you quite often. We are friends but it never gives me the option to challenge you now. I knew you were a lady but didn’t mind you kicking my butt. Actually learned to play better also. See if you can send me a request sometime. I am Pilkenton on your friends list.

• PAGES
RSS