Forums

Help › Forums

GET RID OF MONACO

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 25 2019 5:29 AM (29 replies)
  • biggee375
    17 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2019 4:49 AM
    In the interests of fairplay i want wgt to get rid of monaco to stop the coin swap cheats if you want a high stakes room add a 10 million 50 million room to replace it
  • TTWEDGEPLAY
    12 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 4:30 PM

I play for silver mine you know that we all have a no Monaco agreement if your club wants in it all he has to do is contact one of the owners none of the top teams use Monaco against each other or against clubs that’s in the aggreemant we play h2h Bellagio and below but we got 34 members all 34 play Bellagio we put up over 2 billion in a turf war just Bellagio only so take it away we have all pushed for them to take Monaco away from turf wars...that’s why all the top clubs got together and started the no Monaco agreement your way behind bud and have crossed the line calling people cheats you don’t even know get your guys together and get in the aggreemant 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 5:45 PM

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 5:57 PM

biggee375:
    In the interests of fairplay i want wgt to get rid of monaco to stop the coin swap cheats if you want a high stakes room add a 10 million 50 million room to replace it

You've already been called out for being wrong, with the result being the whole thread was deleted. At this point, about the only thing you're going to (possibly) accomplish is to earn yourself a timeout from WGT.

And I could easily be convinced that it would be deserved. In other words, in all of this, the only one who looks bad is you.

• Ronald1166
    8 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 7:02 PM

Fair play? 

Mid they create a 10 mill or 50 mill room what will you say when the league standings are still in the billions? Will you start the cheating argument out again? Everything is open to interpretation however I think asking questions rather than accusatory name calling is ns the best option. Not everyone can have a club such as silvermine or FC or some ya heroes clubs that can flat out play, and that should be fine. Build your club up and maybe we will see one of your teammates on the top 10! 

RONALD 1166 out!

• AlaskanDame
    18,870 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 7:19 PM

Monaco was not available in the turf war I just played in (not that I would have played it if it was).

• Mafooney
    31 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 7:37 PM

well said

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 8:23 PM

biggee375:

One question if they are just swapping coins,how is it hurting you? Unless you joined a Monaco match and got your butt beat and lost all your coins.

• alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 9:21 PM

And can someone tell me what the value of coins are? To me, they seem like a gimmick that has no real value yet fools are clambering for them.....

I would rather play with my doodle sack......and make sweet music......well in the eyes of the Scottish of course.

I could join a piping band only to hear..... shambolic....with the odd jeer

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2019 12:52 AM

alanti:

And can someone tell me what the value of coins are? To me, they seem like a gimmick that has no real value yet fools are clambering for them.....

I would rather play with my doodle sack......and make sweet music......well in the eyes of the Scottish of course.

Win the coins, you win the turf war, simple.  Lower level clubs with smaller membership are after not so much after the coins, but the superpasses that go along with the win.  Smaller clubs, can amass anywhere from a half, to a full dozen extra superpasses, for the next clash, which helps your club out tremendously.  Of course if you're not into clashing, then you can use the coins for clothing attributes to enhance your club performances.  And, then again it could be just bragging rights for the amount you have, kinda like belonging to a hio club etc.  (Just for smiles) . 

RSS