Help › Forums

highlight reel

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 23 2019 3:03 PM (31 replies)
  • DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 1:19 PM

HenryKawa:

Sir.  I am all about giving someone a second chance (and maybe even a third).  At one time, I was the one who was kind of in your shoes.  It took a few nice WGT people to support me when I was down and out...  that made me turn around and change my attitude.  

Some of the people who frequent these forums have been WGT members for many  years.   And for many, WGT is a lifesaver.  Many veterans, disabled and elderly come to WGT because its a site where they can improve their skills, talk to like minded people in the forums and make friends, where normally because of their situation they would not be able to do any of those things.   So for you to make that comment about them finding a hobby - maybe you should think about it and hopefully you will apologize sir.

How you decide to respond to this post, will show the WGT community what kind of person you are.

Excellent post, Henry.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2019 9:39 AM

DoctorLarry:

Excellent post, Henry.

Thanks Larry

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2019 9:39 AM

pdb1:

Right on . Good job guys .

Thanks Paul

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2019 8:16 AM

pdb1:

DoctorLarry:
    I agree.  HK was not this bad and seems to be on the path to recovery (?).

+ 1 & Amen to that . It is very nice to see HK  in regular conversations with you all .

Thanx to you all as well . For allowing that to happen . Seriously .

Paul, you are the most understanding forgiving person I have ever met.  You have always been kind to me, even when I was at my worst.   Thank you for that - it means a lot.  

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2019 4:43 PM

Someone's watching...

Image result for looking over your shoulder

Must...... do.....the......right......thing..............

Whew, that was close :-)

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2019 5:39 PM

gonfission:

Someone's watching...

Image result for looking over your shoulder

Must...... do.....the......right......thing..............

Whew, that was close :-)

+ 1 KABILLION

I can honestly say that seeing Henry's name on a post never made me cringe or move on without reading. Unlike a few choice others that seem to be creeping back to their nest, lol.

• downunderkid
    39 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2019 12:52 AM

you u will never hear a apology from me I was attacked in poor taste yes my post was having a go at wgt not the wgt community they chose to respond in a crude manner I have nothing against the wgt community but if you wish to respond in that manner so will I 

im sure your a great person henry but I don't need second chances 

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2019 9:07 AM

downunderkid:

you u will never hear a apology from me I was attacked in poor taste yes my post was having a go at wgt not the wgt community they chose to respond in a crude manner I have nothing against the wgt community but if you wish to respond in that manner so will I 

im sure your a great person henry but I don't need second chances 

THIS IS WHAT I SAID in response to some of  your posts, and I stand by it.

Some of the people who frequent these forums have been WGT members for many  years.   And for many, WGT is a lifesaver.  Many veterans, disabled and elderly come to WGT because its a site where they can improve their skills, talk to like minded people in the forums and make friends, where normally because of their situation they would not be able to do any of those things.   So for you to make that comment about them finding a hobby - maybe you should think about it and hopefully you will apologize sir.

RSS