Forums

Help › Forums

A couple of tablet issues

Tue, Mar 5 2019 8:23 AM (3 replies)
  • AtYourFeet
    9 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2019 1:57 AM
    Playing on an iPad Air2 Hi there, having a couple of probs with the game... First, when I receive an invite from a friend whilst playing in another game I accept but the screen then freezes (on the landscape picture). I then have to restart the app but the invite is no longer there. Second, I’ve been midway through several games now and then the game ends suddenly and tells me I have lost because I forfeited (which I never did). Both problems equally frustrating. Any ideas folks?
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2019 9:12 AM

AtYourFeet:
    I then have to restart the app but the invite is no longer there.

Did you check to see if the invite you accepted made it through? If it did, that would explain why you don't see it on the reboot.

• AtYourFeet
    9 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2019 11:43 PM
    I would get an invite pop-up in the top left hand corner and when I clicked on ‘accept’ the current game would end and then progress through to the ‘landscape’ screen where it would freeze. The only way to progress was to close the app and then restart it. The invite would then be gone. I have uninstalled the app and downloaded the latest version so will see how I get on now. Thanks for the advice Jim
  • middbrew
    318 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2019 8:23 AM

AtYourFeet:
    I would get an invite pop-up in the top left hand corner and when I clicked on ‘accept’ the current game would end and then progress through to the ‘landscape’ screen where it would freeze. The only way to progress was to close the app and then restart it. The invite would then be gone. I have uninstalled the app and downloaded the latest version so will see how I get on now. Thanks for the advice Jim

This has been an issue since the latest update. I and several others have sent an email to WGT about it. I would suggest you do as will.

RSS