Forums

Help › Forums

APB: THE FREE BALLS THAT WERE PROMISED TO ME SEEM TO BE MISSING IN ACTION!!!

Fri, Mar 1 2019 4:14 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DodgerBluSince82
    4 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2019 7:10 AM

I was planning to get some credits for upgrades sometime soon when I saw this offer pop-up right before my home screen loaded... “Free sleeve of TM-TP5(x) Balls with any 2,000 credit purchase or more today.  

That sounded like a decent deal so shorty after that, I pulled the trigger and bought 5300 credits for 49.99. I received the credits but the sleeve of balls has yet to appear anywhere in my virtual equipment. The balls were supposed to be, and would have been a nice kick down from the company after they showed the offer and subsequently led me to make a $50 purchase for credits. 

Aside from the recent deposit, Ive spent a decent amount of money on this game and just want to be treated fairly in a situation(s) like this. If I get a response that says it was for the prior day or something, that’s ridiculous! It was well after midnight Pacific Time when I saw the offer and I made the purchase not long after. If it’s something that only has a short time remaining, than there should be a timer on the offer. I feel like I’m being cheated out of these balls if I don’t end up getting them from you 
    I really enjoy this game and don’t want to feel disgruntled or have any other reasons, small or big, to lead me in another direction. Especially since I’ve recently gotten a few of my close friends to download it and start the WGT Journey. I.M.O... A response from a WGT company man/woman wouldn’t be too much to ask regarding this issue. Thank you for hearing me out
  • TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2019 11:28 AM

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2019 2:05 PM

Being that the OP started this thread on 2/23/19, I'm hoping he bought the credits before the end of 2/22/19 since the deal was through 2/22/19.

If it was in fact within the time limits, then a simple message to customer service should be all that's needed.  

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2019 3:10 PM

What is really pathetic and borderline scam bait is that WGT puts these offers up for 24 hours and then leaves them on top of the home page for 4 or 5 friggin days with just a bit of small font italic at the bottom with the expiration of the offer. I imagine way too many people do not see or pay attention to it.

Is it really that difficult to take the offer down when it expires and avoid making customers feel like they've been robbed?

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2019 5:56 PM

i really cannot understand why the WGT community players jump at theses offers

keep the money in your bank it earns you money in your own bank

with free balls(so you think) you are not as savvy with them

(free ball) dont matter if it goes in water it was free

no balls are free if you spend 20 dollars to get(free balls)

i purchace balls when i need them

when im on my last ball i will get another sleeve

the only free balls on WGT are the rock balls

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2019 5:57 PM

i really cannot understand why the WGT community players jump at theses offers

keep the money in your bank it earns you money in your own bank

with free balls(so you think) you are not as savvy with them

(free ball) dont matter if it goes in water it was free

no balls are free if you spend 20 dollars to get(free balls)

i purchace balls when i need them

when im on my last ball i will get another sleeve

the only free balls on WGT are the rock balls

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2019 7:25 PM

5300 credits for 49.99.

I think that's a mobil offer the OP is speaking of. I could be totally wrong though. Is it maybe a third party offer? I hope you are given the balls!! 

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2019 5:06 AM

There is one word that seems to turn off any real thinking or understanding in brains around the world. That word is "free" and acts like a moving red cape to a bull. The bull never sees the blade that is about to be sunk into his neck. People today act the same way and are totally surprised that "free" came with strings and conditions.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2019 10:16 AM

HackWilson1930:

There is one word that seems to turn off any real thinking or understanding in brains around the world. That word is "free" and acts like a moving red cape to a bull. The bull never sees the blade that is about to be sunk into his neck. People today act the same way and are totally surprised that "free" came with strings and conditions.

QFT!

Seems like brains also turn totally off after seeing that word too, as they never get to even the dates that something is being offered!

• kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2019 3:25 PM

I took the offer up as i use higher pried T/M balls, so i thought i would see what the difference was. Ok not as long but better B\S so thank you wgt, you have now saved me 100 credits per sleeve, but i am still C**P Lol.

Mick

• PAGES
RSS