Forums

Help › Forums

One & Done Week 7 - WGC Mexico + Puerto Rico

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 22 2019 8:13 AM (22 replies)
  • WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2019 8:36 AM

What a wild week at Riviera, to all those who had Justin Thomas, congratulations on picking the highest earner this week even though I know you are upset about JT blowing it (Fun fact: kavvz has had the 54-hole leader the past two weeks and neither has won, still not a bad strategy though if he keeps to it!)

Dirtyduffer has won the sleeve of balls after the random draw so congrats there as well. Now that all the notes have been taken care of, it's time to discuss this week where we will be selecting TWO players instead of one. I don't know if this is a good idea or not, but for those who joined late, this is a huge opportunity to win a lot of money and catch up with the leaders. The winner of the WGC Mexico tournament will win a sleeve of balls as usual and the winner of the Puerto Rico Open will be also winning a sleeve as well so there is a ton to play for this week (Side Note: One user can't win both sleeves, so if a user has the best pick in both tourneys, I will take second best finisher in Puerto Rico and give them the sleeve instead). I know, too much information, here is the stuff you actually need:

One & Done Sheet

WGC Mexico Field

Puerto Rico Open Field

The Real Reason I've Included The Puerto Rico Open

Good luck everyone and good luck with your Puerto Rico Open pick, the field is absolutely appalling.

-Judge Smails

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2019 9:10 AM

WGTJudgeSmails:

(Fun fact: kavvz has had the 54-hole leader the past two weeks and neither has won, still not a bad strategy though if he keeps to it!)

Don't remind me Judge!  

Dang..JT shoots 75 to lose by 1 stroke.  +4..jeez doesn't he know what's at stake here?!?!?!  Lol  :)

Here's my picks for this week pls.

WGC Mexico - Phil Mickelson -- thinking Phil's gonna have a good week, maybe not win but he'll compete IMO.

Puerto Rico Open - David Hearn -- gotta go with the fellow countryman.  :) 

Cheers!

brad

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2019 9:21 AM

Team SBest picks - Dustin Johnson and Robert Gamez

Siders Best

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2019 9:26 AM

SidersBest:

Team SBest picks - Dustin Johnson 

Need 2 picks this week SB...2 tourney's running.  :) 

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2019 9:36 AM

Thanks for the heads up (I was so confident with my first pick, I didn't think I'd need a second pick)  and if you believe that I got some Ocean front property in WV for sale.

• Gepetto1958
    4,204 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2019 9:36 AM

FAP team choose Bryson DeChambeau in Mexico and Mike Weir in Puerto Rico, ty

• RMS1364
    140 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2019 9:46 AM

WGC- Rory McIlroy

Puerto Rico- Scott Brown

Thanks, RMS

• jason01291
    411 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2019 10:02 AM

Roaring Tiger picks John Rahm as winner for WGC Mexico

Peurto Rico Open  Aaron Braddely as winner

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2019 10:59 AM

Marc Leishman and Daniel Berger for me please.

• DJW2307
    13,387 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2019 11:41 AM

I'll go with Hideki Matsuyama and Graeme McDowell Judge this week. Hopefully the luck will change this week? We can but pray I guess?

David

RSS