Mon, Feb 18 2019 9:55 PM (4 replies)
  • Prunes3
    3 Posts
    Sat, Feb 16 2019 7:08 PM

How do you increase your "earnings"?

• WGTShamWow
    906 Posts
    Sun, Feb 17 2019 9:17 AM

Your earnings are based off of credits earned through playing the game in things like Tournaments and Ready Go's.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Feb 17 2019 1:14 PM

+1!

Plus, it's misleading at least to display earnings "based off of credits" as USD, while the T&Cs state, "Credits have no monetary value", and there is no way to cash credits in $ at the shown rate of 100:1.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2019 3:29 PM

alosso:

+1!

Plus, it's misleading at least to display earnings "based off of credits" as USD, while the T&Cs state, "Credits have no monetary value", and there is no way to cash credits in $ at the shown rate of 100:1.

Yes - earnings are just WGT's way of stating how many credits a player has "earned" from tournament winnings, etc.    I believe they also include the credits received when you tier up.

They show them as currency at the rate you would have had to spend to buy them - they have no monetary value, as alosso stated.

I know when I first started I wondered how these people made so much "money" playing the game!!  Now I know..;)

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2019 9:55 PM

DoctorLarry:
    when I first started I wondered how these people made so much "money" playing the game!!
    "Prodly" displayed on Page 1 on PC - Honi soit qui mal y pense!

RSS