Forums

Help › Forums

Putting

Fri, Feb 15 2019 11:04 AM (4 replies)
  • BMcEwan3
    939 Posts
    Wed, Feb 13 2019 11:51 AM

The last few weeks my putts stop 0.2 - 0.6in from hole. Or they lip out doing this in 4-5 holes per round. Don't need any smart answers like hit them harder as they lip out .

Really starting to bug me now. Obviously WGT ar e beind it somehow.

• DufferJohn7
    3,563 Posts
    Thu, Feb 14 2019 5:08 PM

I feel your pain. Earlier this week i played 18 on Pebble Beach. On the front 9 I had 8 tap in pars of less than 2 feet. The first putt always just missed. On #9 I dropped a 12 foot birdie. On the back I had a total of 10 putts, I couldn't miss. Nothing had changed.

Sometimes you have the magic, sometimes you don't!

Have fun and hit em straight,

John

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Feb 14 2019 9:26 PM

BMcEwan3:

The last few weeks my putts stop 0.2 - 0.6in from hole. Or they lip out doing this in 4-5 holes per round. Don't need any smart answers like hit them harder as they lip out .

Really starting to bug me now. Obviously WGT ar e beind it somehow.

You are right.  I saw a secret memo that said this was your month to get bad breaks.

Oh, wait, it may have said your year..................

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Thu, Feb 14 2019 9:58 PM

BMcEwan3:
    The last few weeks my putts stop 0.2 - 0.6in from hole.
    For me, it started a few years ago. THEY want us to judge our putts better, or to take off our tin foil hats.

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Fri, Feb 15 2019 11:04 AM

DoctorLarry:

You are right.  I saw a secret memo that said this was your month to get bad breaks.

Does this mean my turn for bad breaks is up and someone else get their turn? I sure hope so! Not that I'm wishing it on anyone else. 

RSS