Help › Forums

Not getting credits after buying through offers

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 25 2019 11:18 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • CurtPick
    15 Posts
    Wed, Feb 13 2019 10:10 AM

Hi, I purchased some Sheri's Berries for my wife through the offers section and have not received my credits. Is there anyone I can contact to find out why I have not received my 2500 credits? Any help would be appreciated

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Feb 13 2019 2:02 PM

Ask the agent/shop used in that transaction. I've heard that WGT ain't much help in these cases.

Hopefully, you have proof for each step - nevertheless, success ain't guaranteed.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Feb 13 2019 2:19 PM
    First I assume it was Trial Pay that you used, Go to the Trial Pay page and on the right side of the page and click on the blue Support link. Then when it loads scroll down until you find the Sheri's Berries offer and send them all the information that you have form the offer. Like any e-mails you received from Sheri's Berries. Trial Pay is very good about paying off on the offers if you provide proof that you completed the offer.
  • CurtPick
    15 Posts
    Wed, Feb 13 2019 3:14 PM

Yes on the Trial play. I have sent a support request. I will update once or if I get a response.

• CrispySmurf
    2 Posts
    Fri, Feb 22 2019 3:28 PM

Have you received any news? I am going through a similar situation with WGT, Trialpay, and ProFlowers (for my wife also ;)). 

It seems so shady to me. The offer on WGT said that it was rewarded instantly. However, I didnt receive the instant coins so I contacted WGT. they said that I had to wait 5-7 or 5-8 days after the package was delivered. Well, its been 8 days since delivery and 13 days since the order was placed, still nothing. 

After reaching out to support again I was informed that I (the customer) needed to contact a the third party (trial pay) to rectify the situation. To me, it comes off as lazy support and service. My only connection to Trial pay or Proflowers, for that matter, is through WGT. They should be taking ownership of any issues that were created on their environment from THEIR customers.

Im eagerly waiting a response from Trial Pay as I submitted a support ticket with them a few hours ago. As I hope this can be resolved and I'll never take part in any of their affiliate offers ever again.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2019 6:25 AM

Think of the offers that you find on WGT as if they were coming to you through a television commercial or a phone call. You would not ever think that CBS or Verizon would have any responsibility in seeing that those offers are fulfilled. That is exactly where WGT is in this.

If you answer the phone and someone tells you that you grandson needs bail money, it is on you if you send it and not Verizon.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2019 6:36 AM

HackWilson1930:

Think of the offers that you find on WGT as if they were coming to you through a television commercial or a phone call. You would not ever think that CBS or Verizon would have any responsibility in seeing that those offers are fulfilled. That is exactly where WGT is in this.

While I understand what you're saying, it's not directly analogous. And the reason is that you're receiving the reward in WGT's website. Moreover, to get the reward, the customer (basically) had to access the offer through WGT.

If I were to purchase something based on a commercial on CBS's platform and the purchase of the product included X months of free access to CBS All Access, I would expect CBS to help assure I get the free access if I purchased the product.

The two are tied together. It's not a simple purchase of a product that was being advertised. 

• CrispySmurf
    2 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2019 6:42 AM

Robert1893:

HackWilson1930:

While I understand what you're saying, it's not directly analogous. And the reason is that you're receiving the reward in WGT's website. Moreover, to get the reward, the customer (basically) had to access the offer through WGT.

If I were to purchase something based on a commercial on CBS's platform and the purchase of the product included X months of free access to CBS All Access, I would expect CBS to help assure I get the free access if I purchased the product.

The two are tied together. It's not a simple purchase of a product that was being advertised. 

Agree 100%, Robert. That is precisely my issue as well.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2019 10:22 AM

To the OP.  I have purchased from both a number of times, always received credits almost immediately.

You by chance did not use a coupon code, did you.  If that is the case you will never get the credits, it states that with the offer.  Both will send after the fact discounts for future purchases.  I believe that if you used for either, you will not get the credits.

There was also the mention of coins(Crispy), coins and credits are 2 different animals.  The offers are for credits.

• PAGES
RSS