Forums

Help › Forums

Did not get my passes

Fri, Feb 15 2019 9:20 AM (29 replies)
  • HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2019 10:40 AM

For 18,000 credits you could get a Premier Membership. This would allow you to keep those 4 passes and 4 hours after you used one, it would be replaced. Use 2 and 8 hours later you would have 4 again.  Of course, those passes are worthless unless they are used in pursuit of a clash victory. And even then a large number of passes would have to be purchased to obtain the victory. 

The winner of the latest clash had almost 400,000 points.  If each round that a club member played brought in 100 points plus bonus points of 25 per round, it would take about 3200 rounds to win.If a club had 200 members playing in the clash, each member would have to play 16 rounds in the 48 hours that the clash lasted. In that 48 hours a Premier Member could generate 12 passes leaving a shortfall of 4.  Good luck to any club that decides to go for the gold  or to any WGT member who sees real value in club passes.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2019 12:22 PM

Robert1893:

WGT has never failed to deliver them. So, it's taken a bit longer. It's neither good or not good. It just is. 

Seriously, I have no idea why people have so little patience with this stuff. 

People complain that they didn't get their passes then when WGT finally delivers the passes it's amazing how quiet it is. 

And just a personal thought maybe just maybe when WGT takes so long to pay out the clash prizes they are checking to see if a player or CC was using some sort of  exploit or cheat. 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2019 3:20 PM

You should all have your rewards now. Sorry it took so long. I've yelled at all the right people about getting a permanent solution. Hopefully that pays off. 

_CHAMPION 

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2019 3:54 PM

'

borntobesting:

Robert1893:

WGT has never failed to deliver them. So, it's taken a bit longer. It's neither good or not good. It just is. 

Seriously, I have no idea why people have so little patience with this stuff. 

People complain that they didn't get their passes then when WGT finally delivers the passes it's amazing how quiet it is. 

And just a personal thought maybe just maybe when WGT takes so long to pay out the clash prizes they are checking to see if a player or CC was using some sort of  exploit or cheat. 

Or, maybe they just don't care it wasn't their time or money invested in the clash!   Could be?

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2019 4:09 PM

Luckystar5:
    Or, maybe they just don't care it wasn't their time or money invested in the clash!   Could be?

Literally, it took about an extra day or so to get the passes. That's it.

And there's no reason to be investing much time or any money on a clash. If people are doing that, then that's their choice. But to complain and cast aspersions because one had to wait a day makes no sense. That's the very definition of first-world problem.

By the way, did you read WGTChampion's post? 

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2019 4:10 PM

WGTChampion:

You should all have your rewards now. Sorry it took so long. I've yelled at all the right people about getting a permanent solution. Hopefully that pays off. 

_CHAMPION 

Thanks! 

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2019 4:18 PM

Yes, it got resolved... Thank you for your efforts at moving this along WGTChampion...

I would note though, there are those who participate in the clash to earn the extra passes to also use in their TW's on the mobile platform, unlike Clashes where WGT hands out passes every 4 hours, this does not happen during a TW...

So, it can alter how some people use those passes... in this case, our club received them too late to be able to use them in our TW... so we now consider burning them to unlock another TW or sit on them until the next one is unlocked...

While it may seem futile to some, there can be valid and reasonable concerns for hoping to see them sooner... 4 passes is 148 less credits they need to spend if clubs get involved in the TW's in hopes of earning an extra superpass for the clashes.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2019 4:22 PM

Luckystar5:

No one is forced into playing the clashes or buying CC passes.

I am sure we will be seeing the same complaints years from now.  I do wish one of the complainers would explain to me how much advantage there is to getting a few passes that do not renew until the last one is used.

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2019 4:33 PM

DoctorLarry:
    I am sure we will be seeing the same complaints years from now.  I do wish one of the complainers would explain to me how much advantage there is to getting a few passes that do not renew until the last one is used.

Here's what I think.

I think WGT purposely withholds the passes so as to increased their perceived value. With their perceived value having increased, then players will work harder in the next clash to make sure they get more passes.

Then the cycle continues. I must get the passes. Why? So I can use the passes to get more passes! 

And think about... WGT is like the drug dealer on the corner. The first pass is always free.... Now, do you want some more? You have to play the clash. You want to play the clash. Good. Good. Let the clash flow through you. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2019 4:49 PM

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION 

I never worry about it. I know we will get them in due time

RSS