Forums

Help › Forums

selecting irons

Fri, Feb 8 2019 7:09 AM (4 replies)
  • teetime14
    16 Posts
    Sat, Feb 2 2019 6:15 AM

I think you should get rid of allowing your opponent to view which club you have selected to use. 

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2019 1:44 PM

teetime14:

I think you should get rid of allowing your opponent to view which club you have selected to use. 

Why , you see theirs and they see yours . Seems very fair to me . Its just like real golf it goes the same way . So dont worry about the other guy just play your game .

• mega1byte
    768 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2019 2:10 PM

Really? I don't see how that affects your game in anyway?

In real golf I can see what my opponent is using and if i decide to use the same club or not its up to me.

For sure, if some ones asks me during a game what I club I shot,, I tell them,If they want to know how much wind I judged for the shot , I have no problem... I'm going to play my game and if I can help the other person become better,,(or not) i'll try. 

Mega1byte

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Feb 5 2019 12:42 PM

teetime14:

I could care less if they know what club I'm using. Like it was said above, Play your game and don't let what someone else is doing affect you

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2019 7:09 AM

I don't see how viewing my opponent's clubs is much of an advantage anyway. You might be able to see what club they are hitting, but you can't see if they are hitting it at 100%, 90%, 80%, nor can you see how much spin they are using as will. Even if I did know, I find it best to hit my clubs the way I know work best for me.

RSS