Forums

Help › Forums

Paging " Dear Pabby "

Tue, Feb 20 2024 9:06 AM (59 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Jan 29 2019 2:16 PM

Dear Pabby,

My avatar is up to his old tricks again, stayin' out late, showin' up too hungover to score a decent round, abusing his meds, an' a whole cornucopia of other unsavory things. I am really trying hard to lower my distance to pin ( DTP ) but, this n'er do well keeps holding me back. If you choose to come out of retirement, I could really use some advice.

Signed,

Sucks to be me,

Doc :)

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Jan 29 2019 2:35 PM

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Jan 29 2019 2:47 PM

drmoose:
    cornucopia

Word of the day!!

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Jan 29 2019 3:05 PM

Talking of meds 

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Tue, Jan 29 2019 8:41 PM
    Yo Doc, Not even Dear Pabby can save the forum. I tried to put some humor into this whole thing after we lost Andyson, but the cast of characters is just too f’d up anymore. We need to publish an Enquirer to expose folks for how they’re truly viewed. A spoof would be a great return. Ding dong the forums dead P
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Jan 30 2019 3:57 AM

Dear Pabby,

I beg to differ, while your observations of forum life, as we now know it, are based in reality, there are those of us who reject that reality and prefer to believe in our virtual future. Let this be a rallying cry against those forces of oppression who would drag us down to the mundane depths of WGT'dom. The good is still there, we just need to dust it off and bring it back into the light.

Doc :)

• craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Fri, Feb 1 2019 12:04 PM

Dear paddy ,

I am a fully liberated guy .

My wife has been using the contraceptive pill for over 4 years .

Just recently she mentioned that they were getting very expensive with inflation and all that .

She has suggested I share the cost .

But I feel I don't know her well enough to discuss money with her .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Feb 1 2019 1:17 PM

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Fri, Feb 1 2019 5:36 PM

craigswan:
    But I feel I don't know her well enough to discuss money with her

That's your fault for marrying your cousin 1st removed.

• craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Sat, Feb 2 2019 12:30 PM

Dear paddy ,

I have always woken up before my wife and a few weeks ago I got up and made her a cup of tea .

Now she expects this as a matter of course taking it for granted every day .

Do you think as she only works part time she should bring me a cup of tea in bed at the week-ends .

RSS