Help › Forums

Entering the WGT community

Sat, Mar 2 2019 7:40 AM (24 replies)
  • DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2019 3:32 PM

Kittipullen:

hi everyone,

i am kittipullen from India joining the forum today.  I am not a real life golf player.started to play this game after my retirement to kill time.now I am sort of addicted to this.hope most of you will be real life golf players. Happy to be one of this community. Good day.

K.p.

Welcome aboard - but it seems you have been on WGT longer than I have!

It is a good game and there are some good folks playing here and on the forums.  You will learn who the good guys are as you read through different parts of the forums.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2019 7:06 PM

I'm a bad, bad bad man....

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2019 9:33 PM

MBaggese:

Thats why I'm avoiding you Baggs!! ;-)

• Leggoman13
    8,254 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2019 10:10 PM

Opy is just being modest and humble as usual.

Opy is one of the Icon in the WGT Community. I will let you discover and find out why, 1 hint, has to do with Christmas in July.

I hope you get to meet Opy's twin brother MrCaddie. When MrCaddie gets back in the community. He use to run the !2 days of Christmas. Himself being an Icon as well.

have fun with us bunch of nuts we are.

cheers

:o)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2019 11:46 PM

MBaggese:

And I have the photos to prove it.....

Welcome to the game and the community....have fun

• CarSurferDude
    2,106 Posts
    Tue, Jan 29 2019 12:37 PM

Welcome!  (from an old fart!)  Enjoy the "game"!  Just having fun!

CarSurferDude

• mega1byte
    768 Posts
    Wed, Jan 30 2019 5:48 AM

Kittipullen:
    i am kittipullen from India joining the forum today

Hi Kitti:

Welcome to WGT.

We hope you find friendship while playing this awesome game, Remember to always try to have some fun, The game can be frustrating at times  (just like real golf) lol, But Enjoyable when played with others.

Good luck on your experience and once again welcome.

Mega1byte

Fangorn Forest Country Club

• mega1byte
    768 Posts

Kittipullen:

Hi Kitti:

Welcome to WGT.

We hope you find friendship while playing this awesome game, Remember to always try to have some fun, The game can be frustrating at times  (just like real golf) lol, But Enjoyable when played with others.

Mega1byte

• mega1byte
    768 Posts

Kittipullen:

Hi Kitti:

Welcome to WGT.

Mega1byte

• Kittipullen
    5 Posts
    Wed, Jan 30 2019 8:29 AM

Hello friends,

pleasantly surprised by the warm welcome by the community.thanks to Drmoose, Scotthope,renniwe,doncaron,Javier, andwhy67,opyeuclid, lee22sharon,doctor Larry, mbaggese, leggoman alanti,carsurferdude,mega 1. byte and others.i feel at home.looking forward to fun filled playtime virtual as well as real.and to the moderarators  kindly delete my previous message posted through first timers portal. Thank you all once again

K.P

RSS