Forums

Help › Forums

Entering the WGT community

Sat, Mar 2 2019 7:40 AM (24 replies)
  • Kittipullen
    5 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2019 5:44 AM

hi everyone,

i am kittipullen from India joining the forum today.  I am not a real life golf player.started to play this game after my retirement to kill time.now I am sort of addicted to this.hope most of you will be real life golf players. Happy to be one of this community. Good day.

K.p.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2019 7:03 AM

Kittipullen:
    .now I am sort of addicted to this.

Lol, I was just thinking this the other day, and I've been here almost 8 years. Welcome.

Doc :)

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2019 8:20 AM

Welcome Kitti, the community is a great mix of knowledge, humour, craziness and friendship. Hope you'll enjoy it as much as the game.  ; )

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2019 8:51 AM

Welcome, you are now one of us. We cannot explain who we are, but we are. If you have any questions that need to be addressed then ask Opy or Henry, one is the best on WGT the other is still in question. I am just an old nobody who is welcoming you to the community and wishing you the best.

Squirrel Nutz

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2019 9:28 AM

Kittipullen:

hi everyone,

i am kittipullen from India joining the forum today.  I am not a real life golf player.started to play this game after my retirement to kill time.now I am sort of addicted to this.hope most of you will be real life golf players. Happy to be one of this community. Good day.

K.p.

Welcome to the game and remember that it's just a game. Have Fun

• jalaos7
    1,137 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2019 11:12 AM

Mr. Scott , perhaps , perfection does not exist , but i believe that the definition you have made of the WGT community is perfect . 

WELCOME  KITTI

REGARDS

JAVIER

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2019 1:17 PM

Thank you Javier.

There's no need for the title though (Mr.), I'm just a regular bloke.

That's a handsome doggie.  : )

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2019 1:26 PM

Welcome and enjoy, can't be that bad, i left and came back after 2 years, any questions, need tips, advice

-------------------------------------------->>>>>>> forum pages, way right!

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2019 2:49 PM

Welcome to the game Kp , have fun .

renniw52:
    I am just an old nobody

Not to me and many others Winn25 .

OPY

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2019 3:21 PM

Been here forever, or so it seems.   They will have to pry my cold dead hands from my mouse to turn off this Game(?) when i die.  Enjoy all that it offers, the good with the bad (Except Henry!).  It is truely an addiction.  My Nickle.

RSS