CC passes

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 24 2019 1:35 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alosso
    21,036 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 2:21 PM

YankeeJim:
    you obviously don't know what he is talking about now, do you?
    Looks like we're coming from different personal experiences, thus leading to a spat on wording.

YankeeJim:
    FWIW, I have verified a number of times that I only get what I am entitled to when using the pass. I don't get anything other than my current CDP plus the 1 stroke I took. No extras, no %, no bonus, nothing else. 

OTOH, if I finish the round where I use the pass I get much more than the strokes I took and my CDP, including the CC bonus!!

I see the XP display from personal bonus %% even when playing without a pass. Example of today (no pass used):

Only difference is that the (wrong) CC bonus display doesn't appear.

YankeeJim:
    alosso:
    What are CC pass bonuses?

This what my CC is currently getting.......

Au contraire: That's your personal CC level bonus %, independent from CC pass usage.

See the difference here - only club XPs show "when using a pass".

and I received the latter independent from a pass.

But I stand corrected that the former may be called CC pass bonus %.

Mind you that the discussion subject was not about the use of a pass but whether the bonuses are awarded immediately or only on completion.

• grossstadtkerl
    267 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 3:25 PM

Where do you find those club benefits?? PC or mobile??

Thanks, Wolfgang

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 4:04 PM

OMG, I give up. Have it your way alosso.

• alosso
    21,036 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 10:22 PM

On PC, it's "Play now", "my Country Club", "Benefits" in the menu line.

On mobile, it's "Country Clubs" in the menu, "Benefits" ("Vorteile" in German setting).

• grossstadtkerl
    267 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2019 5:53 AM

alosso:

On PC, it's "Play now", "my Country Club", "Benefits" in the menu line.

On mobile, it's "Country Clubs" in the menu, "Benefits" ("Vorteile" in German setting).

Thanks but I‘m aware where to find the general information.

My point is an other one, I only play mobile and here the content looks different. There is no benefit at level 14 and level 16, just the information "more to come". 

• alosso
    21,036 Posts
    Thu, Jan 24 2019 1:35 PM

I was challenged by your question as well as WGT is challenged by the CC levels...

L14 has been empty all the time, and L16 only shows empty on mobile. L17+ have been added late, well after TPC entered that level. L19 appears empty, too, and nobody should be beyond L20 ;)

Dunno why the new "benefits" wouldn't show on mobile. It showed a pop-up window with the new "benefits" of L17-L20 when I started the app, but Q/A is still gone missing in BI.

• PAGES
RSS