Help › Forums

CC passes

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 24 2019 1:35 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2019 2:56 PM

Is this correct?  When you use a CC Pass, 12 hours later you get another one.  HOWEVER, you won't receive XP's until 24 hours later.  Hmmmmm

By-the-way, my "Time until next pass" on top of page has disappeared, Where can I find it again?

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2019 3:52 PM

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2019 4:40 PM

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2019 11:05 PM

TopShelf2010:
    I received my XP's immediately after the round.

It's even better than that!

You receive the XPs immediately after the event making you eligible:

- CDP bonus with the first stroke, i.e. when you click the mouse for release.

- shot XP, one by one, with each stroke.

That is why "one shot" is sufficient for the CDP streak.

Same applies to the CC XPs when a CC pass is used, and the bonus %% from CC membership for each event: Added immediately. You can check the accounts for proof.

Only the game bonus XPs and the display panels count and appear at the games' end.

• Wood4Woody
    906 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 10:28 PM

alosso:

TopShelf2010:
    I received my XP's immediately after the round.

< ................Same applies to the CC XPs when a CC pass is used, and the bonus %% from CC membership for each event: Added immediately. You can check the accounts for proof.

Only the game bonus XPs and the display panels count and appear at the games' end..........>

CC Pass bonuses are not valid unless you complete the round. If you fail to finish you get the CD bonus and shot xp up to that point.

Your CC Pass % bonus, and any awards you might have won are lost, also your club does not get anything.

That is why when trying to play a multiplayer round you see a LOT of players hitting their first tee shot then disconnecting ( not even the curtesy to forfeit for fear of their scores and game completion %.)

To me that is just trolling.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 8:33 AM

Wood4Woody:
    CC Pass bonuses are not valid unless you complete the round. If you fail to finish you get the CD bonus and shot xp up to that point.
    That goes against my experience.

With a CC pass, all XPs go to the CC at the same time.

Wood4Woody:
    Your CC Pass % bonus, and any awards you might have won are lost, also your club does not get anything.

On the contrary: The CC level bonus %% are awarded with each count, i.e. to the CDP and the shots, to both player and - with a pass - to the CC.

Only the end-of-round XPs for the game itself and for awards, are lost when exiting prematurely. Of course, you won't see the displays, but the XPs are already there.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 8:40 AM

alosso:

Wood4Woody:
    That goes against my experience.

With a CC pass, all XPs go to the CC at the same time.

You're not talking about what he's talking about. Note his use of "bonuses."

alosso:
    Only the end-of-round XPs for the game itself and for awards, are lost when exiting prematurely

^^This is what he is saying.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 8:58 AM

What are CC pass bonuses?

IMHO, they do not exist. The CC pass more or less transports the players' XPs to the CC. This happens immediately when they are awarded.

The bonus %% are bound to CC levels and included in the above awards. As you know, players' %% aren't dependant on pass usage.

YankeeJim:
    alosso:
    Only the end-of-round XPs for the game itself and for awards, are lost when exiting prematurely

^^This is what he is saying.

But this ain't about CC pass bonuses. There are no CC pass bonuses.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 10:35 AM

alosso:
    IMHO, they do not exist.

Then you obviously don't know what he is talking about now, do you?

FWIW, I have verified a number of times that I only get what I am entitled to when using the pass. I don't get anything other than my current CDP plus the 1 stroke I took. No extras, no %, no bonus, nothing else. 

OTOH, if I finish the round where I use the pass I get much more than the strokes I took and my CDP, including the CC bonus!!

alosso:
    What are CC pass bonuses?

This what my CC is currently getting.......

• gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 1:37 PM

SIGH...In my original post I asked "There was a spot near the top middle of the Client Page that told you the amount of time until your next Free Pass.  It is now gone on my computer. Am I doing something wrong or is there another place where I can find that info?

Please?

• PAGES
RSS