Forums

Help › Forums

more Champion tier ready go's

Thu, Mar 14 2019 7:55 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Wed, Feb 13 2019 10:23 AM

tour legend is a tricky tier as not many people are in it. The sandbaggers dont normally bother staying around which is why legend gets so busy.

As for Champion ones, havnt seen one in ages! its just the same old crap, tireless open to all. Same people entering and winning each time. Sad that its like this and that someone who has like 50,000+  credits in their bank can continue entering theses and winning more. 

No point what so ever making a new tour champ tier if there is nothing separating them and the rest. 

Can you give the rest of us a chance to win some half decent credits. Instead of having us play some of our best golf and getting say a 28 only to lose credits...... because the top 10 are full with tour champs who win everything else..... 

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2019 2:24 PM

Another C RG is up, wonder how long that'll take to fill.  I give it at least a month.  

• BHenke2
    397 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2019 5:26 PM

One thing I think that would get a lot of participation would be to set up some ready gos that are Champion and below only. We do this a lot with our club tournaments but set them up as Legend and below. This will solve the problem of RGs not filling up in a reasonable time and also prevent the same top players from winning all the time. Or better yet set up RGs that include Champions and Tour Legends. 

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2019 11:13 PM

since Tour champ has been in game its got even worse, No tier only brackets/ready go's...... They should have at least 1 ready go and bracket (100 credits to enter) for every their all the time on the go. 

Also mix it up, have a ready go for Tour legends and tour legends only. Then another for Tour pro and pro's only etc etc.

Still got the same people entering and winning everything. Im sure the players with 1million earnings and over 100k credits in the bank could cope with not being able to enter a100 credit ready go...... That is the reason why it takes for every to fill up, no one wants to waste credits knowing they have no chance of winning......

Make more options for the normal players and they will play if they know they have a half decent chance of winning.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Feb 24 2019 1:24 PM

I think if anyone had a good way of policing the retreads lighting up all this would happen...........................Shame but hardly enough nails to hold down the silverware as it stands.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2019 11:42 AM

LLLlloyd88:

There used to be at least one Champion Tier only RG that took weeks to fill, now it appears there are none.

I paid into the latest Champ ready go at Merion  on 3/5/19,  here it is 8 days later and only 37/50 players entered.  I don't even remember what I shot so I have no clue if I have a chance to breaking even or even getting any of the 200 credits back LOL.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2019 7:26 PM

I entered that RG on Feb 23.

It doesn't matter for me anymore, but they kinda need some C RG's for 50 / 100 cr's.  Try one at least...see how fast it fills.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2019 7:55 PM

kavvz:
    I entered that RG on Feb 23.

WOW,  but quick update,  it now has 38/50 entered LOL.

kavvz:
    they kinda need some C RG's for 50 / 100 cr's.  Try one at least...see how fast it fills.

Agree 1000%

• PAGES
RSS