Forums

Help › Forums

THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB.

Tue, Jan 26 2021 12:28 AM (281 replies)
  • tnputter
    3 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 10:55 AM

If you will give me some more info about your club, I d like playing the clashes but I also like having fun when I play

an I play most days.   Thank You

• sueomeara
    2,898 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 11:38 PM

Hi tnputter,

If I tell you want I want from my members it might help you. All I ask is that if they join the club I want them to join IN the club. That means playing with the other members, playing in club tournaments, we meet up every night at 6 pm GMT WHEN THERE IS USUALLY ANYTHING BETWEEN 8 - 16 MEMBERS ON. We play a game or two and most of us talk on skype while we play, doing that is the best way to make friends and get help for your game if you want it. If your looking to make friends and have fun then my club is the place for you.

On the other hand if you just want to sit and do your own thing, not mixing in with anyone or anything that's fine too. But please don't waste your time by join my club as that is not what we are about.

I hope you will find that helpful.

Sue

• roofer58
    443 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2019 9:56 AM

if you join like i did, and can't commit  to a daily basis or friend all members.

or play all cc tournaments  she will kicked you out !!!!!!!!!!!!

• roofer58
    443 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2019 9:56 AM

if you join like i did, and can't commit  to a daily basis or friend all members.

or play all cc tournaments  she will kicked you out !!!!!!!!!!!!

• sueomeara
    2,898 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2019 11:46 AM

You were on a months probation and during that time you played about 4 club competitions. You didn't play with any other members and you didn't try to participate in the club.

I messaged you pointing these things out but still nothing changed !!!.

I'm sorry if you didn't agree with my decision but to me why join a club if your not going to join in.

If you want to do your own thing that's fine that's up to you, but why ask to join a club if you don't want to mix in ?.

My advice would be to anybody that is thinking of joining a club check it out first. Read the club advert on here if they have one, check the clubs own page find out how active the members are. Write to the owner asking about the club to find out if it suites your needs before you join.

My club is all about people having fun with the other people in it so if that's not what you want then please don't join.

Sue

• THELORDOFJOPLIN
    404 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2019 11:51 AM

A members view of this club.   By some great accident I fell into a membership with this club about 2 years ago.  A mostly computer illiterate old guy who had recently retired with time on my hands.  Bingo I found new friends.  I learned about skype. I have received great help with computer issues. But mostly I have a grand time chatting and playing with friends.  It's the highlight of my day.     Come join the fun.   THE GRUMP 

• THELORDOFJOPLIN
    404 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2019 9:21 AM

You obviously did not understand what we are all about.  The only requirement in this club is to join in upon occasion.  To skype is preferred but not mandatory.   Your loss for not understanding this.    THE GRUMP

• sueomeara
    2,898 Posts
    Sun, Apr 14 2019 12:50 AM

Hi,

If you USE A COMPUTER and are looking for a club, then check us out.

If you want to MAKE FRIENDS AND HAVE FUN , then check us out.

If you want to JOIN IN WITH THE OTHER MEMBERS, then check us out.

If you want to PLAY IN THE CLUB TOURNAMENTS AND ACTIVITIES, then check us out.

But if you don't want to do any of the above, and you just want to do your own thing then please don't ask to join here.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,898 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2019 11:08 PM

There are places for YOU if we are what your looking for. Just read all about us if that's what you want then come and join us.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,898 Posts
    Fri, Apr 19 2019 7:53 AM

People come and people go but if you want to stay, then come and be part of my friendly pack.

Sue

RSS