Forums

Help › Forums

THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB.

Tue, Jan 26 2021 12:28 AM (281 replies)
  • sueomeara
    2,897 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2019 12:08 AM

THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB

WHY NOT READ MY ADVERT AND COME AND BE PART OF MY PACK.

Hi out there,

Are you in a club that's going nowhere, got members who haven't played for years ?.

Are you looking for a club that's easy going ? a club that doesn't ask you to by passes or donate to prizes etc.?. A club who isn't bothered if you don't want to play in " Clashes". If you use a computer when you play not a mobile, then come and check us out.

THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB

All I ask of my members is:

THAT THEY PLAY WITH THE OTHER MEMBERS.

THAT THEY JOIN IN THE CLUB COMPETITIONS.

THAT THEY MAKE FRIENDS AND HAVE A GREAT TIME.

We talk on SKYPE when we play all you need is a user name password and a headset. It's free to use we don't use the video we only talk and it's the best way to make new friends and get help with your game if you want it.

We have a handicap system so everybody has a chance to win a cup or a trophy, if you win it is put on your wall.

We play all types of competitions, stroke, match, alt shot, stableford C.C. v  C.C. matches, as well as made up games.

We meet up every night at 6 pm GMT to have a game or two so everybody knows that at that time there will always be somebody on usually between 8-16 members that they can play with.

We are a small friendly club that has been going since 2013, we are all about the social side of the game. So if MAKING FRIENDS & HAVING FUN is what your looking for then this is the place for you.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,897 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2019 7:57 AM

Another new guy joined the other day, why don't you give us a try.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,897 Posts
    Fri, Jan 18 2019 11:54 PM

IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE LID!!  I JOINED A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO AND NOW HAVE 16 MEMBERS AS FRIENDS AND HAVE PLAYED MATCHES WITH 8 OF THEM, IN BETWEEN THIS I HAVE MANAGED TO PLAY IN A FEW OF THE CC COMPS THAT ARE AVAILABLE AS WELL,

FRIENDLY PEOPLE AND NO PRESSURES APPLIED, WELL WORTH A LOOK  YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT

LEE

This is a comment about my club by one of my members.

• sueomeara
    2,897 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2019 11:27 PM

I had another person join yesterday and another is thinking about it. So why not look us up you won't be sorry.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,897 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 11:58 PM

If your looking for a new home then come and join my friendly pack, you'll make friends and have fun.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,897 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2019 12:59 AM

I had another two people join the last couple of days. Why don't you come and see what it's all about.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,897 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2019 11:29 PM

you just joined the best club on wgt...some of the best people and with lots to do...you can't go wrong here.....welcome Jim

That is one of the comments from a member to a new member when he joined.

Are YOU interested ?.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,897 Posts
    Fri, Feb 1 2019 12:46 AM

I just got another new member in my pack and here is the type of welcome they get from another 

Welcome to the pack, best place I have found for great camaraderie,  fun games and tourneys...see me green send an invite.....JIM.

So why don't YOU take a look if your looking for a new home.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,897 Posts
    Sun, Feb 3 2019 10:52 AM

Got another new member, why not check us out we could be what your looking for.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,897 Posts
    Tue, Feb 5 2019 11:39 PM

Love is in the air this month, come join my pack and feel the love you won't be sorry.

Sue

RSS