Forums

Help › Forums

2 CC Bracket Tournament

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 12 2019 7:22 PM (6 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 8:28 AM

Hey guys , I am looking for a club to play a bracket tournament with us ,  There will be one member from each club as partners ,  The bracket will on the Challonge web site .  If you are interested let me know ,  It will take a few days to get a count of players .  we will need 8 or 16 from each club , Preferably 16 .

I will need tier level for each player , also a time zone and preferred time they can play so I can pair them with someone in that time frame .  

Thanks . Ceverett12

Alt. shot = 9 holes

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 9:04 AM

I'm interested. How does it work? I'm familiar with Challonge.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 9:42 AM

YankeeJim:

I'm interested. How does it work? I'm familiar with Challonge.

Try to get 16 members from your club to sign up .  Let me know what tier level and time zone they are in .  One of your members will be paired up with one of my members as partners in Alt shot , I will make the tournament on the Challonge web site .  An Alt shot bracket . 9 holes

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 10:27 AM

CEverett12:
    One of your members will be paired up with one of my members as partners in Alt shot

Sorry for being dense here but what happens after they're paired up? Who do they play, another like pair?

I'm trying to determine how much of a pain is involved concerning time zones. Having just experienced it in Ranger's WC, I'm a little leery.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 11:48 AM

YankeeJim:

CEverett12:
    One of your members will be paired up with one of my members as partners in Alt shot

Sorry for being dense here but what happens after they're paired up? Who do they play, another like pair?

I'm trying to determine how much of a pain is involved concerning time zones. Having just experienced it in Ranger's WC, I'm a little leery.

Yes , they will play with another like pair , I know timing will be a challenge as always . All we can do is hope that the 4 players can come to an agreement on when to play

Scheduling is a problem sometimes , all we can do is try .  I can match partners with players in their time zone if possible .  But it wont solve all the problems .

Also I will match partners with different tier levels to make it as fair as possible .

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 5:24 PM

CEverett12:
    Scheduling is a problem sometimes , all we can do is try .  I can match partners with players in their time zone if possible .  But it wont solve all the problems .

That's what I figured. I think I'll pass as I'm not up for the effort.

CCvs CC would work if you're interested.  :-)

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 7:22 PM

You could set one day per week for example, at a fixed time that everyone knows, a few hours to complete the matches

If I get a partner, maybe I'll join

RSS