Forums

Help › Forums

Poor web-site

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 28 2008 11:30 AM (3 replies)
  • duffboy79
    1 Posts
    Fri, Dec 26 2008 7:17 PM

I am an avid golfer and when my friend e-mailed me about your web-site I was very excited to try it.  My computer is only two years old and has plenty of memory but I was extremely disappointed with how freakish slow your site is.  I could play an actual round quicker than I could on your site.  If you have any suggestions on what can be done to fix this problem, I would like to know.

Frustrated

• beamer750
    38 Posts
    Fri, Dec 26 2008 7:53 PM

this game is still in beta mode and with a little bit of patience duff i think you will come to enjoy it just like many of us do everyday...alot of us have managed to play hundred of fun rounds of golf on here and though it is not perfect yet, WGT is working on the problems and with our imput it will become the premier golf site n the web.

• FredO56
    26 Posts
    Fri, Dec 26 2008 8:00 PM

critique your computer first mine is less than 6months old and i run slow check out the requirements first

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Sun, Dec 28 2008 11:30 AM

Hi duffboy, please check our minimum system requirements and recommended browser settings to make sure your computer is optimized for WGT: http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/635/2552.aspx

RSS