once my rental runs out do I have to pay to get clubbs and bag

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 5:00 PM

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 6:04 PM

TopShelf2010:

Your rented clubs will automatically be removed from your inventory when the rental time period runs out (unless you are using it in a game)

Since you just joined recently, after the rental clubs are removed from your inventory, the default setting will be basic gear (like the first day you joined)

Don

PS: Welcome to the wonderful world of WGT

Ditto on all of the above.  Things will get clearer as you play more.  You can play for free, but soon you will get the urge to upgrade clubs, balls, etc!

Just have fun.

• paulwoods30
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 11:51 PM

Still wont let me play for free keeps giving me a message telling me to update my bag but wont let me get a bag not going to pay for anything until I know if I enjoy the game and one day is not enough time 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2019 1:04 PM

paulwoods30:

Still wont let me play for free keeps giving me a message telling me to update my bag but wont let me get a bag not going to pay for anything until I know if I enjoy the game and one day is not enough time 

Not sure what the issue is.  When I look at your equipment, it shows you have the full complement of starter clubs and ball.

Sometimes WGT refers to the "bag" loosely - it is just the virtual collection of the clubs and balls you have selected (later you can have clubs not in the "bag").  To get the clubs and balls changed, you have to "equip" them;. i.e, put them in the virtual bag.  Yours appear to already be "equipped".

They also sell golf "bags" that really are just an ornament to show up on the tee - don't even think about those - they are not needed.

You should be able to play with what you have without buying anything.  Sometimes WGT "recommends" things to buy, that you really don't need so don't worry about them.

Keep trying and you will have fun.  

Post up any other questions or clarifications if we are not understanding the issue.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2019 1:15 PM

There's a rented 3WD in Paul's bag which must be replaced.

Paul, don't buy a "bag" but go to "Equipment" and "Edit Equipment" and pull a Starter 3WD from the lower half ("inventory") to the spot of the rented 3WD in the upper half (referred to as "bag" usually).

Have fun!

RSS