Help › Forums

Daily XP Bonus

Fri, Apr 12 2019 10:17 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Sat, Jan 5 2019 2:53 PM

Hi All

Wondered if anyone knows the answer to this.

I am on my consecutive days played bonus (10 days) of 1000. I log in, play a part of Chambers as practise, and dump the round. I have a tick though in my consecutive days played box.

I then play a 9 hole tournament and complete but no 1000 XP bonus. Have I lost that bonus from not completing the first round of the day?

If this is the case then almost certainly I have never earned a daily bonus as I will have a warm up before taking up a tournament and have just never noticed it with the stupid numbers its got up to now.

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Sat, Jan 5 2019 3:06 PM

I'm usually wrong but

I play either one hole by clicking on golf course drop down and get around 1000 points if I am in a hurry .

but

if I have more time I play 9 holes [ not practice ] and get 1200 or so .

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Sat, Jan 5 2019 4:31 PM

I've just answered my own question. That's a bit of a con by WGT really and should be made much very clearer to people. I know I'm not the only dumb person on here, I've played with loads of you :)

• ffries61
    522 Posts
    Sat, Jan 5 2019 5:04 PM

You got your bonus when hit hit your first shot, you just don't see the totals at end of game because of stopping the round, but you are recieving the XP.

Fred

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sat, Jan 5 2019 7:12 PM

You get the bonus XP’s you just don’t the additional points for finishing the round and if you had a CC  pass active you  lose it. As the others have said you also don’t see the XP total for playing that day.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sat, Jan 5 2019 8:07 PM

craigswan:

I'm usually wrong but

I play either one hole by clicking on golf course drop down and get around 1000 points if I am in a hurry .

but

if I have more time I play 9 holes [ not practice ] and get 1200 or so .

Well, you may be wrong - but that is what I do as well.  My CDP bonus is not huge, but I am coming up on a year!

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sat, Jan 5 2019 11:15 PM

During my work week I play a random 3 on my IPhone. I get a little over 8000 per day. But that is because my streak is over 2300 at the present time. 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2019 1:11 AM

ffries61:

You got your bonus when hit hit your first shot, you just don't see the totals at end of game because of stopping the round, but you are recieving the XP.

This!

The XPs are added to the personal PLUS CC counts immediately, including any bonus %. Same applies to the stroke XPs, one at a time, plus bonus %!

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2019 1:15 AM

Thanks all. Not convinced either way am going to do a test tomorrow.

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2019 3:08 AM

But that is because my streak is over 2300 at the present time. 

I lose mine every time I go to the states

wgt lets me read the forums but will not let me sign in .

Any idea's around this please .

• PAGES
RSS