Help › Forums

Player levels

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 7 2019 2:10 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • gordonham
    4 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2019 6:21 AM

can anybody explain to me how a level 15 hack can be playing in Platnumn 1 league, because I am puzzled???

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2019 9:18 AM

Any number of reasons, restart, facebook, who knows.  Wgt has more secrets, than the entire world combined.  

• gordonham
    4 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2019 1:59 PM

Believe it or not but I have just played a lvl 10 hack in same league. What is going on??????

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2019 9:57 AM

• gordonham
    4 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2019 10:43 AM

Don, I will try to educate you.

My point about all of this is the fact that the hacks that I have.played against have all had a top of the range driver, they then get  a very great tee advantage and have been able to reach a par4 hole from the tee. Together with that fact they have all been players of a higher ability than a hack. (Could they possibly be cheats I wonder?)

Perhaps YOU can explain to me how a level 5  or even level 10 hack can attain the ability to play in Platinum League 1 (without cheating)

Also I prefer to play against players of the same or higher ability than me because I find that is the only way to improve my game.  Enjoy your golf Don.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2019 1:21 PM

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2019 3:02 PM

Easy solution to going off different tees. .  Stop playing the low buy in coin rooms... everything casablanca and  up means u go off same tees.   Just check the info for the room u plan to play... it tells u the tee box as being set or tier based.   With sponsor gear even starter gear off hack tees can be decent if the person knows how to play and with wgt offering decent sticks at level 0, such as new titliest clubs then yes u are at a disadvatage... so step up n play rooms where u go off same tees... then u shud pick up the advatage if matched up with hackers/restarters.  But u still see all kinds of things in coin rooms with sponsor boosting apparel.  

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2019 3:27 PM

• gordonham
    4 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2019 3:02 AM
    Thank you for your advice, BUT it still does not answer my original question, how can a level 5 hack attain the ability to play in Platinum League 1, unless he is finding some way to CHEAT.
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2019 8:31 AM

gordonham:
    Thank you for your advice, BUT it still does not answer my original question, how can a level 5 hack attain the ability to play in Platinum League 1, unless he is finding some way to CHEAT.

Is he showing on your leaderboard in Plat 1? Feel free to hit me up privately with a screenshot. 

_CHAMPION 

• PAGES
RSS