Help › Forums

Southern England Links

Thu, Sep 26 2019 3:34 AM (57 replies)
  • binkybaxter1
    1,556 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 7:47 AM

RECRUITING NOW!!!

Plenty games, Plenty players, 

Reply below if you are interested in joining-up :)

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 4:15 PM

• binkybaxter1
    1,556 Posts
    Mon, Sep 16 2019 11:34 AM

on or about september 29th the  southern england links  will be 6yrs old.

we  will be celebrating with a week of birthday events, in which the prize pool will exceed 200,000crs :)

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Tue, Sep 17 2019 12:33 AM

WoooW big birthday coming up !!! 

Happy Anniversary !! :) Rock it

- Carl

• TAltonDogg
    5 Posts
    Tue, Sep 17 2019 2:47 AM

Looking for active fun club with tournaments and cool cats. I started back playing everyday 

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Tue, Sep 17 2019 2:07 PM

Hi there Mr Dogg

It appears that you are already in a CC bud so before you can join another club You must leave your present club.

SEL will be happy to have You once you have removed yourself from your current CC.

Best wishes

Chris

• Dougal7
    44 Posts
    Tue, Sep 17 2019 2:08 PM

I've been a member of SEL (Southern England Links) for the past three years.  I can't endorse the club enough.

From the moment I joined I was made to feel very welcome by many members.  I was quickly entered into our league structure, cups, order of merit and felt comfortable competing, but also in awe at some of the fantastic players in the club.  

Since then my performance on the game has gone from strength to strength (mostly), but when I get stuck, there is always someone in the forum with tips, equipment suggestions or just there to put a shoulder around you.

Then there's the gifts - last Xmas secret santa gave me a new set of irons, and when I first made Legend tier, a member sent me a new driver - unbelievable generosity.

So what's the downside?  I guess it depends how you see it, but we are a very active club.  7 league fixtures to play a week and plenty of extra cups, brackets and tournaments to sign up to.  You really don't have to play them all, but participating in the league is a must, and the odd cup or two will no doubt also improve your game.  Some optional tourneys require a small credit entry fee, but play well and you could recoup this and much more.

Sold yet? I've never regretted for one minute joining this club, nor have I considered jumping ship - so if you are an active WGT player and want regular challenges, friendly banter and are keen to improve your game, you know what you need to....

• binkybaxter1
    1,556 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2019 3:34 AM

RECRUITING NOW!!!

Plenty games, Plenty players, 

Reply below if you are interested in joining-up :)

RSS