Forums

Help › Forums

Southern England Links

Thu, Sep 26 2019 3:34 AM (57 replies)
  • RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2019 4:45 AM

My apology's for missing your request, if anyone is interested in joining our great organization, please send request or wall post me, we have a great group of Members and supporters!

Well said all, and thank you

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Sat, Feb 16 2019 12:40 AM

SEL Masters as first of the four annual Major tourneys now underway. Allways some big competitions beside the lots of normal cc-tournaments. And: An own cc-chatroom at pro-boards to arrange alts and matches and whatnots. For active players SEL is golfheaven on earth.

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2019 2:37 PM

Plenty of People out there know exactly what I`m all about and that is FUN..

Listen up... If you enjoy Fun, Having a laugh, Making Friends & Improving Your game then hell what are you waiting for?

Only thing we ask of anybody is to be active, Play and get involved in the Many games provided for you!

I am a WGT nutter and addict and I`m sure Many will be along to confirm this but above all I love spending time having a great laugh with my mates.

Anyway enough said, SEL has so much to offer and guess what... If costs naff all, Just go out there and get stuck in and have a ball.

Oh and many of us are now Twitching our games so back to the fun, If you like a laugh sign up and log into Twitch and join us having a blast together.

Signing off now.... Dodgy (not sure why I get called this but wth)..

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2019 1:11 PM

Lots going on here but if its matchplay that takes your fancy then SEL is the club for you.

We have a very stong Inter CC team, hence we have been able to put 4 teams in this years world Cup.

We have lots of internal alt and matchplay comps and a very friendly active forum.

On that note of activity, we like our members to join in the banter , no point being a stranger....its all good fun.

Cheers

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2019 7:29 AM

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2019 3:24 PM

Just dont upset Dotty ;-)

Pros and above welcome.

• CharlieH100
    282 Posts
    Sun, Mar 10 2019 12:00 PM

Not a member, just a friendly rival in the World Cup. Just wanted to say that any club that puts out a team called Kumbaya Thunderchickens is touched by genius. Good luck to you all.

Charlie 

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Sun, Mar 10 2019 3:04 PM

bump

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2019 5:24 AM

CharlieH100:
    any club that puts out a team called Kumbaya Thunderchickens is touched by genius.

Oh, we're touch all right, just not sure it's by genius   rofl

But we DO have a lot of fun, and the banter on our ProBoard would almost certainly get 98.7% of members banned with 2 days if it was on these public forums  :-)

RSS