Forums

Help › Forums

Club invitations

Wed, Jan 30 2019 12:10 PM (35 replies)
  • jacktrade51
    10,899 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2019 7:56 PM

WGTChampion:
    It's been a chaotic couple weeks. I'm sorry I haven't made it in here sooner. We are currently working on the CC issues with the top priority being the invites. We're also working on the status issue on our profile pages

I told everyone in Black Diamond GC to be patient, and have counseled that to any owner I've talked to.

It's been chaotic because I am sure your programmers had scheduled 1-2 week vacations.  I get that.  

We members (and WGT) will survive.

On of the great things about WGTChamp and WGTIcon … they actually respond to what we post.

Tom.

• HalHoff
    817 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2019 9:43 PM

No issues inviting from mobile. From the game screen, go to friends. From there go to add friends, then WGT players. Type in their name and you can send club invite and friend request from there “IF” they don’t belong to a club.

Hope that helps

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2019 12:08 AM

Still not fixed...... This is a big issues and surely should of been fixed by now?? Killing new clubs who need to keep the recruitment going. 

• abalam4
    211 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2019 12:16 AM

too blooming right

• jacktrade51
    10,899 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2019 6:44 PM

It's not fun after 5 weeks anymore.  I am negotiating a merger with another club.

One might think a basic owner prerogative that has existed forever might be restored after a 5 week glitch.  Xmas is not a good enough excuse at this point.

Tom.

• jacktrade51
    10,899 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 6:56 AM

While I am at it, it now appears that players have to quit their club before asking to join a new one.  Is this new?  I don't think it was that way before.

(I suppose as an owner with a club of 200 members I should appreciate that, but I really don't.  I have always said club members are free agents and can/should leave if they are unhappy or see greener pastures elsewhere.)

Tom.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 6:57 AM

We know they will get it done. Appreciate it Champion.

I got 30 spots to fill and we will get to it when its done.

Don

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 6:59 AM

jacktrade51:
    I am negotiating a merger with another club

I have done that a couple times and never regreted it.

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 2:41 PM

any new news on the invite to club issue. still not working

• jacktrade51
    10,899 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 6:56 PM

I did hear from WGTChampion this evening … "we working on fixing it and we are sorry."

But owners (all my directors, actually since they have permission to admit members) cannot invite.

And, as for accepting new members, it is now clear prospective members have to leave their club first … and I think that is new.  I never did not think about it much before, since I could always initiate an invitation on my own.

Tom.

RSS