Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2019

Tue, Jun 18 2019 8:47 PM (1,489 replies)
  • FarFoo
    2,915 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 4:48 AM

bubbsboy:

Group 6, round 3, match 2

Farfoo (-16) v Bubbsboy (-12)

So 52 pts to 48 pts win for Gordon.

Great game it was, Gordon led by 1 at the turn, he then went 3 points up but i pegged him back to 1 point at the 17th tee.

I made a mess as forgot to change club and had to fight for bogey in the end whilst Gordon played a beauty to bird the hole.

Gordon eagled last and i birdied it so 1 point turned to 4 points .....pfft ;-)

Some great shots and i was happy i gave him a battle

Possibly 2 CTTH entrants but unsure of distances on 7 and 17.

Cheers Gordon and good luck moving forward.

Yeah was a great match to play in Bubbs, you beat me 3 -2 on replays I think, I edged ahead & couldn't shake you off.

Shame about wrong club on 17 & you could have had a little more wgt luck with pitches dropping instead of bouncing over hole, but that's how it goes some days.

Thanks for great game & good luck in rest of tourney

Foo

• Cuser44
    1,042 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 7:25 AM

Group 5, Round 3

korion ties legacy   43-43

Our lone point against one tough team in Paragon.

• Indian55
    2,997 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 8:14 AM

indianred  chiefs  vs  fanatic fighters

group 8  round 3  match 2

325 mailman  beats  294 sincityscropion

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 12:29 PM

HI GENTS - GROUP 7 - 3ed ROUND

nº 133 WOFO23 ------ 48

nº 367 GIRALDIN.......46

First of all congratulate Wofo for his kindness in the game, and wish the best to him and his team in this WORLD CUP 2019

For me it has been a pleasure to be able to participate, thanks to the organizers and the sponsors, and above all to thank my Captain Mickey for trusting me. I hope some day if we repeat this experience to be able to do better.

Good luck for all of you

GO TRANSGRESSIONAL, GO, YOU ARE THE BEST

By the way, I do not know if this hole is awarded or not, but here I leave evidence, jajajjajajja

• Wofo23
    26 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 12:34 PM

Thanks Giraldin, I enjoyed our round and you were very cordial.  giraldin, Great shot on #12 TO 1.7 FT.

I confirm the Wofo23 48 giraldin 46 Score.

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 1:01 PM

Group 2    Round 3   Match 1

#392 LZRGOLFR  44   vs  #81 TARHEELFAN83  51

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 1:15 PM

giraldin:

HI GENTS - GROUP 7 - 3ed ROUND

nº 133 WOFO23 ------ 48

nº 367 GIRALDIN.......46

First of all congratulate Wofo for his kindness in the game, and wish the best to him and his team in this WORLD CUP 2019

For me it has been a pleasure to be able to participate, thanks to the organizers and the sponsors, and above all to thank my Captain Mickey for trusting me. I hope some day if we repeat this experience to be able to do better.

Good luck for all of you

GO TRANSGRESSIONAL, GO, YOU ARE THE BEST

By the way, I do not know if this hole is awarded or not, but here I leave evidence, jajajjajajja

what hole is it and it should be claimed on the ctth forum to count ok mate

• TdotDoba
    2,157 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 1:24 PM

Group 4, match 1 Kumbaya ThunderChickens vs Fighting Fanatics,

Had a wonderful spin with Chris, his putter was a bit cold today but a very fun and pleasant time with good banter. Great eagle on the 18th Chris, good luck going forward in the plate.

Dotty 49 -2 =47  and ChrisPutter 36

Cheers all

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 1:24 PM

first of all all players

if you have a problem with any other player then contact your captain 

he then can contact one of us if it cannot be sorted,

what i dont want is players posting comments on this forum or captains,this forum is for results and a bit of banter only,

we have the knockout stages starting monday 15th so please start sending your teams in captains,

basically theres only a few places in the cup up for grabs so you near enough know who you are playing in the last 16,

this comp will move on so dont be late or you will have the same team as this round no arguements.

finny

• DoubleEagleRob
    471 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 2:26 PM

DE Rob (SEL Kumbaya Thunderchickens) 48 points(-2 for higher tier h/cap 46) vs 43 points Cricket Crampton (Fighting fanatics). 60 vs 65 strokeplay

Thanks very much for the game and if you had more luck with the ding on your putting the scoreline could have gone your way.good luck in the rest of the competition.

RSS