Forums

Help › Forums

Subway Gift Card Payment Announcement *UPDATE 1/10*

Tue, Feb 26 2019 4:27 PM (35 replies)
  • Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2019 8:35 AM

Some are paranoid about some activity's...plus i like Subs but cant seem to gain weight...:)

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2019 12:44 PM

kavvz:

I must admit I'm confused here...

Why buy a subway card and use that vs. just buying credits?  

Some folks are worried about giving credit card info to WGT (unneccesarily in my opinion).

I doubt WGT is any more vulnerable to hackers than every other form of business that has access to personal info.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2019 1:30 PM

kavvz:

Easy answer for me. If I have cash on hand and feel like buying credits I can just buy a Subway gift card, then my wifey won't know about it either.  LOL

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Feb 21 2019 10:43 AM

DirtyDuffer:

kavvz:

2 reasons for me, keep my cc info safely in my wallet, and keeps peace at home. My better half doesn’t need to know how much I spend on virtual equipment. 

Does your better half think you're addicted to Subway sandwiches? :-P

_CHAMPION 

• Whiskeybreathe
    2,275 Posts
    Sun, Feb 24 2019 6:00 PM

World Glitch Tour Champion   ,  You are  TOO  funny    ;-) 

I ate nearly 3 grand worth of Subways  here with  easy to hide chump change over the years ....  

No more  from me  ... on a diet  now  ;-)       you  must not  understand . . .  ? 

Starter balls forever - out  , Jeff 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2019 4:27 PM

hpurey:
    If I have cash on hand and feel like buying credits I can just buy a Subway gift card

Not for long, they're getting serious. I went to Dollar General back when they started all this Subway business and when I went to use it today I had to negotiate this and you can't continue until you confirm you get what they're saying. LOL  .............

RSS