Forums

Help › Forums

golf bag

Fri, Jan 4 2019 8:54 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Nightwalker1363
    166 Posts
    Tue, Dec 25 2018 4:49 PM

please put bag back in pro shop that you can equip with different club selections

• jabonic
    854 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2018 7:46 PM

I agree with Nightwalker about the golf bag.  I hope you will consider putting it back in if it is still available.

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2018 10:52 PM
    Ditto that, glad I got it when it was available. Very useful to have different setups for different tracks
  • HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, Dec 27 2018 5:06 AM

Certainly more useful than a bag that is purely a prop. I like the fact that I can quickly grab my driverless  CTTH bag or my starter club challenge bag when I decide to play others in these formats.

• Nightwalker1363
    166 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2019 4:40 PM

trying again hopefully someone higher up is listening lol

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2019 8:30 AM

The bag that had different equipment sets is kind of a nightmare. It causes all kinds of pain when trying to sell equipment or when trying to save to a specific slot. It was such a nightmare that we stopped selling new ones. I can't really imagine that we would bring it back. Sorry. 

_CHAMPION 

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2019 9:01 AM

I agree that it did present problems. But it still works for its intended purpose. For those of us that have one, we learned quickly that it was quirky if you wanted to sell clubs back to WGT.  Once a player got beyond that issue, the bag proved it usefulness.

I am glad I have mine.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2019 9:11 AM

Well I'm sorry but the plain one you sell, in black, white or pink is useless.

Every time i want to use it with the clubs I supposedly selected and put in place, it's empty and needs re-equipping every round.

I have 3 bags two with 4 sets in each, these are no longer for sale, and a useless white one.

These were easy to select when I wanted  particular club set for each course etc.

Never mind, keep up the good work.

\

WGTChampion:

The bag that had different equipment sets is kind of a nightmare. It causes all kinds of pain when trying to sell equipment or when trying to save to a specific slot. It was such a nightmare that we stopped selling new ones. I can't really imagine that we would bring it back. Sorry. 

_CHAMPION 

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2019 1:34 PM

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION 

Well, Champ, you've cleared up a huge mystery! Maybe I have been lucky to avoid any bugs, but I have found the "active" golf bag for swapping out fixed sets of clubs to be invaluable, a real convenience, some of the best $$$ spent in this game.

I was puzzled and remain puzzled what sort of market there was (or is - it's still in the pro shop) for the passive bag that has no functionalities and just stands there cluttering up the tee box. 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2019 2:16 PM

zagraniczniak:
    for the passive bag that has no functionalities and just stands there cluttering up the tee box. 

Exactly my point!

• PAGES
RSS