Forums

Help › Forums

What's up with the average score going up since WC?

Fri, Jan 3 2020 5:01 PM (54 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Dec 27 2018 8:08 AM

TopShelf2010:
    Thanks for chiming in Champ. We HAVE missed you

Heh, the absence (totally understood) just underscores how refreshing it is to have a genuine moderator hang out in the community and actually answer questions with legit answers.  

Should be back to normal next week.  :-)

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Dec 27 2018 8:34 AM

Thank you all for the love. I'd much rather be hanging out with all of you than putting out all these WGT fires. 

Hope you're all enjoying the holiday season. 

_CHAMPION 

• 18randy18
    499 Posts
    Thu, Dec 27 2018 10:27 AM

Missed you Champ !

Randy

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Thu, Dec 27 2018 11:21 AM

Mr WiGiT   Champ....

Could you move me from champion back to tour legend?   I wish to serve out the rest of my ranked rounds as a tour legend so that people can call me a true, real & proper tour legend.   None of this fake stuff for me.

--   just dandy

• AIMTOPLEZE
    557 Posts
    Thu, Dec 27 2018 11:46 PM

Hey..I was told to continue to shoot your lowest rounds..Some I have..Some I haven't..But it's still flying higher up,,Now I am at 60.61,,from a 59.21..Yeah..Hmmm..,Not cool..

• AIMTOPLEZE
    557 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2018 1:29 AM

Starting to shoot lower scores..Guess what???..Average is at 60.70..go figure

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2018 6:57 AM

• armchairalien
    258 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2018 10:22 AM

same here,,just started this club and i'm getting lonely

• TheKnack
    676 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2018 1:08 PM

WGTChampion:

When we launched Champion we made the number of rounds pretty low for TLs to move to Champion because TLs already had so many rounds before Champ was introduced. 

This required 200 rounds was always meant to be temporary and it didn't make sense that it took more rounds to move from Legend to Tour Legend than it did to move from Tour Legend to Champion. 

So yes, the number of ranked rounds has been increased which is why some current TLs are seeing some changes in their averages. 

Off topic: sorry I haven't been around too much since WC came out. It's been real busy. :(

_CHAMPION 

Thanks for your response, but this still doesn't explain why .... even when some of my CC member's are getting -5 or -6 (On 9 holes), their average is still going up. Could you clarify why this is happening please? 

Hope you all had a great Christmas, and here's wishing you all a happy and prosperous 2019! 

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2018 5:39 PM
    AIMTOPLEZE:

Hey..I was told to continue to shoot your lowest rounds..Some I have..Some I haven't..But it's still flying higher up,,Now I am at 60.61,,from a 59.21..Yeah..Hmmm..,Not cool..

Looking at your score history, your a 65 avg player. How on earth you had that down to a 59 is beyond me. You can't have something in the 50"s if you not shooting in the upper 20's every round. No disrespect intended sir!
RSS