Forums

Help › Forums

**L22 Club TPC - Lots Of Club Tournaments in 13th year**

Fri, Mar 22 2024 8:51 AM (613 replies)
  • Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2020 4:42 PM

Hi DubbleD11,

I have sent you a personal message.  Can you get them? 

The answer is yes you can join if you are without a country club so you would have to delete or disable your club before I can invite you.  You can't transfer any XP's you have earned but you can keep things you have purchased and I believe you can keep credits you now have personally. 

Also you would have to agree to the new rules which are listed in here above this message. 

Look for a message from me. 

• RickinWaSt
    2,062 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2020 5:14 AM

Good Morning...

I'm seeking to join another country club. What caught my interest was the new membership requirements. I'll provide you with a Friend request if/when I get you reply here to discuss this matter further.

The folks at my current CC are friendly and there's nothing negative I wish to say. I'm seeking more membership involvement in a variety of areas. 

Thank you!

~ RIckinWaSt ~

• DubbleD11
    10 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2020 8:16 AM

Thanks Lady! I have closed my club and sent in a request to join you guys...thanks for the guidance on doing this :) I look forward to learning, helping out the club, and being active!

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2020 10:05 AM

Good Morning RickinWaSt.

I am the former "owner" of The Peoples Club.  Still help out when / where I can.  I have not seen LadyChipper on this morning so will take the liberty of sending you a friend request and see if I can answer any of your questions.

Ed

A fellow Pacific Northwestern.

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2020 10:39 AM

Hello RickinWaSt,

Sorry I am late getting back to you.  Have to go out and get groceries some time. :-) 

Will send you a friend request and you can ask me anything you like.

Best Wishes,

Marion

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2020 10:41 AM

Hi DubbleD11,

I see you have joined TPC.  Welcome!

Be on the lookout for a Helpful Information message from me. 

Best Wishes,

Marion :-)

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2020 8:32 AM

Boosting up

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2020 1:07 PM

Something new that might interest you.

Right now we offer an 18 Hole Match Play Challenge to any tier below Legend OR Legends with an average of 65.0 or higher.  You'll play with a high tiered member that will handicap themselves by removing clubs and/or downgrading their equipment so the match is as even as possible.  If you win, you'll receive 1000 credits in balls!

Want to get in on this?  Come join us.

• WahooSerious
    220 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2020 2:17 PM

This sounds great! Is it open for mobile players as well?

• RickinWaSt
    2,062 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2020 8:51 PM

"Right now we offer an 18 Hole Match Play Challenge to any tier below Legend OR Legends with an average of 65.0 or higher."

This would be fun. I'm off to see if I can navigate to it and get some more information.

Thanks!

RSS