Forums

Help › Forums

Someone's going to shoot 48 or lower at Wolf Creek

Mon, Apr 1 2019 1:07 PM (76 replies)
  • Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2019 5:54 AM

Congrats Peter @ujjbnjk,

A dream round, Well done & well deserved

PS It does help If you've played It a gazillion times like you have! ;)

Ken

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2019 6:05 AM

C0ngratuIati0ns peter. Ken, u are hatin.

• ujjbnjk
    2,124 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2019 6:31 AM

Kenher01:

Congrats Peter @ujjbnjk,

Ken

cheers ken:) only way to learn a new course when you dont use 5 calculators 4 sheets and 23 tools like yourself lol :)

• ujjbnjk
    2,124 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2019 6:31 AM

lonnieskinner:

C0ngratuIati0ns peter. Ken, u are hatin.

cheers Lonnie:)

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2019 6:38 AM

ujjbnjk:

Kenher01:

Congrats Peter @ujjbnjk,

Ken

cheers ken:) only way to learn a new course when you dont use 5 calculators 4 sheets and 23 tools like yourself lol :)

That's a damn lie, Take It back.

I'll have you know I use 6 calculators & I'm 3 sheets to the wind!

When my 6 calculators fail I fall back on Deep Blue! ;)

Ken

• ujjbnjk
    2,124 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2019 6:43 AM

Kenher01:

ujjbnjk:

Kenher01:

Congrats Peter @ujjbnjk,

Ken

That's a damn lie, Take It back.

I'll have you know I use 6 calculators & I'm 3 sheets to the wind!

When my 6 calculators fail I fall back on Deep Blue! ;)

Ken

Lmao my bad ken :) 

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2019 8:04 AM

That's a heck of a score - well done. Add together my best b9 and f9 there and it only comes to 48. You beat that by 1 in single play!!

I don't recall anyone ever going that low on Cabo, so that must be the lowest back tee score in WGT history, maybe by 2 shots.

• BMX123
    627 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2019 8:14 AM

x

• ujjbnjk
    2,124 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2019 8:15 AM

fmagnets:

That's a heck of a score - well done. Add together my best b9 and f9 there and it only comes to 48. You beat that by 1 in single play!!

I don't recall anyone ever going that low on Cabo, so that must be the lowest back tee score in WGT history, maybe by 2 shots.

Thanks man. Everything went my way... Probably will struggle to ever get close to that again :) think I seen a 48 at Cabo but not sure if that was all back tees. 

RSS